Corsair Community

Corsair RGB products compatibility

HPieter

Hi,

Im planning to build a new rig with Corsair led.

I did search this forum and watched too many videos about the available products. Its pretty unclear for me what I would need in my case.

Products/things I would like.

- 4 LED strips

- 3 HD 140mm RGB fans (Could be 5 in the future)

What products/parts would I need to achieve this?

In this thread Click they are talking about buying the CLNP led strips, because the separate ones werent compatible with the CLCP.

Also, I heard about the new Corsair Sync it. Is there any ETA or compatibilitylist for this?

I want to make sure these products will be supported.

Products I would like to sync up the RGB

- Corsair HD 140mm RGB fans

- Corsair RGB strips

- Corsair VENGEANCE RGB series

- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon

- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G

- Corsair H80i v2

- Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Platinum

- Corsair Gaming Glaive RGB Mouse

- Corsair Gaming MM800 RGB Polaris

My third and last question. If most or any of these products will be supported.

Will this be compatible with (in)reverse cases?

As you can see in this demo [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY58MkLjU7k]Corsair Sync IT demo[/ame].

The case is on the right side. With my reverse case it will be on the left. Would it be possible to tell the software I have my case on left side, instead of the right. This will be needed when using the 'wave' colorscheme/function.

Thank you in advance

"In this thread Click they are talking about buying the CLNP led strips, because the separate ones werent compatible with the CLCP."

The led strips used with the CLCP and CLNP are 5 volts and are only available with the CLNP. The led strips that are available on Corsair are the older 12v ones, compatible with the Commander Mini and the old lighting node.

Archived