Corsair Community

Crystal Series 570X RGB missing part ?

darksheep

HI

So I got one of the Crystal Series 570X RGB cases and it sent me back a bit of money . I was really shocked that there was no part covering the front of the PSU shroud . When looking at the case it seems there are some holes for it so I though did they changed their minds ?

I was even more unhappy to see this video showing the case with a shroude.

I know this will be the new white version of the case but come on corsair why in the world ship the black cases with out this part ??

This is what it looks like in the video.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVbT8yA2h4I]video [/ame]

It is for this reason that all my gaming group are going with the main competition(wont say who as this is not the place) that is a total of 6 lost sales , at this price point it should have included this small but important part :!:

Close up shot

So, when we originally built this case, there wasn't a plan to cover it up. It wasn't until late into its development cycle, where it was too late, that we added in a cover.

Fret not, we're looking into providing a cover. The one shown in the video is a custom part made. As for when it's available, I won't have answer to that as we don't know just yet. But hang tight, we'll have something for you soon!

So, when we originally built this case, there wasn't a plan to cover it up.

Boggles the mind man, boggles the mind, how is that even possible? :confused: :sigh!:

Anyway, hope it's not too far off. Though as I've now hidden it a bit with the HDD cage from the 460x it's not as visible but I will still pick one up. I do hope it's a very secure fit because I guarantee it's going to take some pressure from the PSU cables pushing on the inside for many.

So, when we originally built this case, there wasn't a plan to cover it up. It wasn't until late into its development cycle, where it was too late, that we added in a cover.

Fret not, we're looking into providing a cover. The one shown in the video is a custom part made. As for when it's available, I won't have answer to that as we don't know just yet. But hang tight, we'll have something for you soon!

Thanks for your reply hope to see some thing soon !

• 1 month later...

Here's hoping this happens soon! I ended up buying the 460x's shroud to see if I could get it to fit in the 570x (no luck) and have now just bought some aluminum to make one of my own.

• 1 month later...
Hi

I would love one to finish off my masterpiece...cant find one anywhere in UK !!!

xl.....out

Ye i cant find this part any where and its getting to a point now where I might just give this case away as its irritating me so much .

Cooler Master have some cool cases so might switch to their stuff , I logged a support ticked with corsair ,asking where i could find this they said check with your retailers . I have called all the Corsair official retailer in Australia and the UK and none of them can get this part in fact most of them say then cant by parts from corsair at all then can only get complete products .

For the money I paid for this case and all the corsair products I own I feel really neglected buy the company .

Out of interest this is my corsair stuff.

Keyboard , mouse , mouse pad, Liquid cooler , ram , Case , 6 of the new rgb fans , commander pro, lighting node and lighting strips, Axi power supply and 2 x corsair ssd drives and wireless head set . So i think that's a lot of money invested in a company that is now basically saying "Sorry cant help you buy some thing that should have come with your case in the first place "

After this my brother is having a lot of fun poking fun at me as he went with another brand and has all the same features as me and has had amazing customer service.

Unfortunately, at this time, the PSU cover is out of stock in our own inventory and will be replenished soon enough. This is the main reason that retailers haven't been able to stock it.

We aren't neglecting anyone, they just sold out quicker than we realized. So now, we're making more and will hopefully make them available to all regions. Until then, please be patient as we are working hard to ensure everyone is happy.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived