Corsair Community

Unavailability in my country.

Amsxae

Dear Corsair and fellow users.

The time has come to renew my PC hardware and accessories, and my eyes immediately fell apon Corsair! For a long time I have been using Logitech products, which has dissapointed me greatly.

Corsair has transformed the market, and positive feedback about their products are popping up everywhere. I decided to have a look, and perhaps order a bundle of things.

BUT.. most of their products are unavailable.

The short list of 9 retailers in my country (Denmark), all have your products SOLD OUT - or "Can not be ordered". < As status.

I found the keyboard I wanted, mouse, mat, but I can't get it. :/

What to do?

I made a support ticket concerning this, and have also tried contacting retailers directly and just receive the same message: Sold out.

:[pouts:

• Corsair Employee

Hi Amsxae,

That is indeed unfortunate. Tbh with you, I don't really know if we can do anything at this point, but let me talk to some of our guys over at that region, there's probably another way for you to get those Corsair hardware.

And please post your ticket # and I'll look into it.

Hello!

Thank you for answering.

It turns out, that one of the danish retailers "Proshop.dk" came through for me.

Allthough they didn't have all the hardware in stock, they are getting it home soon.

So an order has been made, and hopefully I will have my new corsair setup within 2 weeks.

Keyboard+Mouse+Mousepad! \o/

:)

Archived