Corsair Community

Activate effect only when button is held down?

As the title says. I play Warframe, where a button (5, in this instance) has different effects when tapped and held down. I want to make it so that a ripple effect comes from the key only when it is held down for a second, and I don't want it to activate when I simply tap it. Is there any way that this is possible? I can't figure it out.

I also want the effect to activate only when I press 5, but the ripple to go throughout the entire keyboard. As it is, for the effect to be visible throughout the whole keyboard, it needs to be set to activate when any key is pressed. What do I do, some tricks with macros?

As the title says. I play Warframe, where a button (5, in this instance) has different effects when tapped and held down. I want to make it so that a ripple effect comes from the key only when it is held down for a second, and I don't want it to activate when I simply tap it. Is there any way that this is possible? I can't figure it out.

I also want the effect to activate only when I press 5, but the ripple to go throughout the entire keyboard. As it is, for the effect to be visible throughout the whole keyboard, it needs to be set to activate when any key is pressed. What do I do, some tricks with macros?

Both things you want are possible; an easy way for the first is to start an event that you hand-animate your ripple to start only after a second on key press, and on key release negates that. For the second, you create the hand-animated frames and do not have them enabled, but called explicitly, so that the lighting does not occur on the keys that light up, only on the key that triggers the lighting.

Archived