Corsair Community

Hi all.

I use the grey keycaps that came with my K95 RGB Platinum but I notice that the paint on a letter has faded. Since My keyboard is one year old I contacted the Corsair Support.

They sent me a replacement set but it's red and it does not use the keyboard font.

I asked why and they explained me that set is the only replacement they can send me.

So seriously? I can't get the proper keycap set for a K95 Platinum? It's not a cheap keyboard. Anyone has faced this problem?

Thank you.

• Corsair Employee
Hi all.

I use the grey keycaps that came with my K95 RGB Platinum but I notice that the paint on a letter has faded. Since My keyboard is one year old I contacted the Corsair Support.

They sent me a replacement set but it's red and it does not use the keyboard font.

I asked why and they explained me that set is the only replacement they can send me.

So seriously? I can't get the proper keycap set for a K95 Platinum? It's not a cheap keyboard. Anyone has faced this problem?

Thank you.

Hey, what was your ticket number? I'lll take a look into what was sent.

Got it! I'll see what is going on with this ticket.

I noticed that a new ticket has been opened to resolve my issue, so thank you to Corsair Hotpot and all the staff.

I just wondering why in that ticket the part number is not the one of my product (K95 RGB Platinum). Will I receive the right part?

I just checked the ticket. It's been approved and it's for the grey keycaps!

Thank you.. As I wrote in the ticket I was just worried because the part number is for the grey keycaps but not for the set used by K95 Platinum.. By the way I'll post the update when I will receive the part.

The Grey FPS/MOBA keycaps use the new font that you'll find on the LUX and up keyboard. That should be what was shipped out to you.

Oh, ok I was worried about the code but I understood. By the way, I can happily tell you that I received the right keycap set!! Now I can say problem solved.

I also own a Corsair case and I just bought a Corsair power supply to update my setup and, as a customer, it's great to know I can count on the support staff to solve my problems.

So thank you Corsair Hotpot and Corsair staff for the support.

Just let me know if I have to send back the red set.

Archived