View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 06:43 PM
JouMxyzptlk's PC Specs

POST ID # = 983441
JouMxyzptlk Reputation: 10
Default Unbelievable support endless fail (ticket 743549, 743945, 772106, 784764, 796749...)

I live in Germany. I got my K70 RGB on May 2018. The Enter key broke in June.
It required three tickets, THREE and a youtube video (
) until they were able to send the enter key. Including an angry response (Ticket 2) on "Feedback for your solved problem" which was not solved of course.
The W key broke in September, created ticket four, got promised to get a "W" key, and nothing.
Ticket 5 is the angry response to their "How good were we?" again...
I even got a tracking number ( RR028475695TW ) which I could track and it looks like it ended up in nirvana again.
I cannot understand how Corsair can fail so bad, first the broken keycaps which is a first anyway and I am using Computers since the C64/C16 Era and never had broken keycaps during normal usage.
And then that unexplainable failure to send the replacement caps, how can Corsair NOT notice what happens to their package? How can't corsair NOT notice that keycap problem which is KNOWN since 2015? Why don't they send it in a way so they can track whether their packages got lost?
I am among those crazy who got the Titan, and later the Titan X, alway quite fast PC. I have not problem with an expensive product with the right quality and working support.
This experience is so bad that I can only warn everyone to never buy anything from Corsair.

Is there anyone at corsair who can clear up that massive amount of fail?