Corsair Gaming Headset Software 2.0.37

Corsair James

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today i received my headset from RMA, I sent the vengeance 1500 v2 with a broken mic and they gave me a new H1500, i perfer the vengeance 1500 v2 bc they feel more solid and they don't have yellow accents and a weird logo >:C, but meh atleast they are new... the problem continues with the drivers, the sound is too loud and mic continues a little low (but it is better than my older headset) and now with W10 if i disconnect the headset i have to restart the computer to make the headset work again... and idk if its because i have not used the headset for 2 weeks but they sound more heavy on bass and highs.

Corsair, plz Fix your drivers, i was about to buy your m65 mouse and i didn't, bc i am afraid of buying another product with horrible drivers so i decided to just buy the mousepad MM200 (really nice btw) at least i dont need any of your bad drivers for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Literally the worst piece of software I have ever had the displeasure of using.

I purchased my 1500v2 a little over a year ago and the experience has been so terrible that I will not be purchasing another corsair product again. Which is saying a lot coming from someone who has been accused of being a corsair fanboy.

I'm using equalizerAPO to increase my mic volume by 5db, which is still too quiet cranked to 100% in its own settings, and to decrease the headset volume by 22db - which I still have to leave at 2% in windows or it blows my ears out. Any time I activate the headset my audio captures a huge, one sided pop from the left along with hissing, which I assume is conflict from the mic, which then gets transmitted through my streaming software.

I have installed corsair drivers, razer drivers, window drivers and tried various work arounds and fixes over the year.

For posterity, I decided to post and say I am done.

Love my k70, Corsair, but it will probably be the last product I own.

edit; Just replaced the 1500v2 with a cloud ii. It's night and day. Should have done it as soon as I had to "try and fix" the corsair. Is corsair ignoring these driver issues because they're ashamed of what they created? I don't blame them.

Edited by Nakauri

So I have literally, as in an hour ago, just bought a pair of H1500s as all the reviews I read were pretty positive. Get them home, download and install driver and software and lo and behold, the control software will not load!! Or at least it will not appear on screen as, according to Task Manager, it's sitting in the background. I'm running windows 10 and presume that this is the problem. My main concern from looking over this thread is the lack of response from Corsair themselves. I have invested a lot in their products, Case, PSU, Memory, but this is the first time they have let me down. I'd guess that most on here are not kids who are just griping for the sake of it, but are mature consumers who would like their product to work without a load of messing about.

CORSAIR, SORT THIS OUT NOW!!!

So I have literally, as in an hour ago, just bought a pair of H1500s as all the reviews I read were pretty positive. Get them home, download and install driver and software and lo and behold, the control software will not load!! Or at least it will not appear on screen as, according to Task Manager, it's sitting in the background. I'm running windows 10 and presume that this is the problem. My main concern from looking over this thread is the lack of response from Corsair themselves. I have invested a lot in their products, Case, PSU, Memory, but this is the first time they have let me down. I'd guess that most on here are not kids who are just griping for the sake of it, but are mature consumers who would like their product to work without a load of messing about.

CORSAIR, SORT THIS OUT NOW!!!

FYI I have this model. The reviews are right, these headphones sound great, and are pretty comfortable.

Corsair took forever to get the driver and software working right in Windows 8, so I wouldn't expect them to be quick in fixing issues in Windows 10. Mine happens to work just fine, so its not impossible. I highly recommend you look at alternatives.

I have encountered an issue with my Vengeance 1500 headset and not sure if this is the best place to post it. It has previously been working perfectly fine but after upgrading to Windows 10 today I have encountered an issue. Basically if I plug in the headset in one of my USB3.0 ports, the one I was using before the upgrade, it does recognise the headset and starts playing audio through it (if it is set to be the default device). However, if I remove the device from the machine and then put it back in, it recognises the device but does not play any audio through the headset.

Any idea what this could be? I have installed the most recently version of the software and it doesn't seem to have helped.

An entire year later, my Corsair Vengeance 1500v2 are still loud as hell when I use surround sound. How much longer do I have to take this nonsense before switching to a different brand for headsets?? And why does the volume increments go up by 2 instead of 1? Jeez, this is so irritating.

Guys ive just tryed the so called new drivers for the 1500 v2 , drivers 2.0.37 , im running windows 10 , with the volume past 6 it starts to get to loud , up near 30 it becomes painfull , also still the EQ doesnt change the sound any , god I wish I hadnt spent good money on this useless pile of crap , I would recomend anyone to toatally avoid corsair headsets , buy another brand or just very good stereo headset .

Hi all,

An update to the audio software has been released here: http://softwaredownloads.corsair.com/Files/Gaming-Headsets/CorsairHeadsetSetup_Release_2.0.37.msi.zip

This is version 2.0.37.

This software as added support for Windows 10 for the H1500, H2100, Vengeance 2000, Vengeance 2100, 1500, 1500v2, as well as HS40.

The driver don't work.... I'm W10 user and the sound still to loud

Hi all,

In case you haven't seen it yet. We have posted an updated version of the Corsair Gaming Audio software, this now includes support for Windows 10.

Guys ive just tryed the so called new drivers for the 1500 v2 , drivers 2.0.37 , im running windows 10 , with the volume past 6 it starts to get to loud , up near 30 it becomes painfull , also still the EQ doesnt change the sound any , god I wish I hadnt spent good money on this useless pile of crap , I would recomend anyone to toatally avoid corsair headsets , buy another brand or just very good stereo headset .

Was your Windows 10 a clean install?

It is but I'm still experiencing troubles with those H1500v2 vol. to loud and mic. Seems don't work