View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 03:00 AM

POST ID # = 810420
whiteninjazx6r Reputation: 10
Default Void Wireless charging question

So I plugged in my new headset for the first time. Didnt connect it to my PC first, just wanted to charge it overnight then do the rest in the AM. When I plugged it in...nothing happened for at least 5 minutes. So I tried turning them on. The earcup logos just cycle through all the colors and eventually the infomic LED lit Amber. The manual states that the earcups light up different colors depending on battery level while charging. Not for me. Just rainbow. So I plugged in the USB Dongle, installed CUE, made sure everything is up to date. I disabled a custom lighting effect just to make sure it wasnt overriding the charging LED setup. So, with the headset on...I get ZERO indicator of charging status on the headset itself...the software does say CHARGING however. Now, when I turn the headset off, and then plug them in nothing happens for a minute or so, then just the mic LED lights up...but no Earcup LED effect. It would be nice if the earcup LEDs lit up and showed charging status like it claims its supposed to do. Anyone able to shed some light on this? It just seems like they arent doing what they are supposed to.

Thanks!