Corsair Community

CUE - Sync It Demo (Computex 2017)

Wow, I've just set this snap shot as my desktop background, I was checking every day for a new news about this, and its been a year on this case, my last hope is that there is a mode for sound reacting, I'm dying to see this in my case, currently got 6 HD120, 2 HD140 and 2 strips in my case with a commander pro and a node pro installed, thanks Corsair, hopefully this won't be marked as a spam as last time it did when I asked about it on Facebook.

thank you Whisky Lima for triggering this up.

My pleasure!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ill give you guys a sneak peek...

attachment.php?attachmentid=32529&stc=1&d=1520481123

So CUE is going to reborn as Sync It? Makes sense as every other product that I have owned (M60 & H2100), up until my K70 Lux RGB has had it's own software. I loved CUE on my K70 and I saw how many products it has so it is a modular system that allows for Corsair to add new products as the develop more. It makes a lot more sense as they are not reinventing the wheel every time they come out with a new product. Also nice not to have another software tool installed. I do see the "CUE Product Manager" shows a sneak peak of "Sync It" as well as it looks just like CUE. =D

When this is available, this means the sky will be the limit for customization. You can then create or download your own profiles just like you can in CUE. I can't say how it can make things interact as I currently only own one CUE device. So in general this should be a completely different beast than Link.

In theory what you can do in CUE right now is what you should be able to do with HD-120, LL-120s, and Addressable RGB strips, when this comes out. At least this is an educated guess.

I can easily see this springing into a great ecosystem where they will leverage MSI, Asus, Gigabyte, & etc. SDK for control of their boards. I know MSI already has a JCorsair header that allows people to plug a LNP or the strips into it, so I could see this providing further support.

Way to go Corsair! While I got my 3xHD-120s to work with Gigabyte's Fusion with a cable I made, I don't have any where near the options of CUE. This is making me want to purchase a LNP now ><.

So CUE is going to reborn as Sync It? Makes sense as every other product that I have owned (M60 & H2100), up until my K70 Lux RGB has had it's own software. I loved CUE on my K70 and I saw how many products it has so it is a modular system that allows for Corsair to add new products as the develop more. It makes a lot more sense as they are not reinventing the wheel every time they come out with a new product. Also nice not to have another software tool installed. I do see the "CUE Product Manager" shows a sneak peak of "Sync It" as well as it looks just like CUE. =D

When this is available, this means the sky will be the limit for customization. You can then create or download your own profiles just like you can in CUE. I can't say how it can make things interact as I currently only own one CUE device. So in general this should be a completely different beast than Link.

In theory what you can do in CUE right now is what you should be able to do with HD-120, LL-120s, and Addressable RGB strips, when this comes out. At least this is an educated guess.

I can easily see this springing into a great ecosystem where they will leverage MSI, Asus, Gigabyte, & etc. SDK for control of their boards. I know MSI already has a JCorsair header that allows people to plug a LNP or the strips into it, so I could see this providing further support.

Way to go Corsair! While I got my 3xHD-120s to work with Gigabyte's Fusion with a cable I made, I don't have any where near the options of CUE. This is making me want to purchase a LNP now ><.

Hey solarity! I have been using both Link and CUE and at the moment it's a bit of a pain having two different programs, not least because Link doesn't support profiles that can be linked to programs in the way CUE can. This means before I load a game I have to change the profile in link manually. From my understanding so far, the two will be combined and all the visual effects will be available across the board!

With all that said, the LNP is probably the best aesthetic product I have bought for the inside of my case and when the new software does come, it's going to get a whole lot better!

In summary, get it bought!

Hey solarity! I have been using both Link and CUE and at the moment it's a bit of a pain having two different programs, not least because Link doesn't support profiles that can be linked to programs in the way CUE can. This means before I load a game I have to change the profile in link manually. From my understanding so far, the two will be combined and all the visual effects will be available across the board!

With all that said, the LNP is probably the best aesthetic product I have bought for the inside of my case and when the new software does come, it's going to get a whole lot better!

In summary, get it bought!

I might have too.

I have CUE change colors based on game I am in, it would be nice to have that with other things. Would also like Corsair to come out with a mouse that would feel similar to my G403, I used to have a M60, though gave it to my nephew as it was to small. I like how i can try out mice, including corsair's at Best Buy. Though all of them felt a bit small. I want something the size of the G403 or Death Adder and light weight. I know the Glave have different thumb grips, though can't really test all of them out at BB. It is also is a lot heavier than the latter.

Edited by solarity

Yeah, I can't wait to have everything synchronised! And the fact that we will have much more control over the inside of the case is going to make this software superb! Really can't wait and to celebrate I think I will be buying another couple of HD120s to fill out my system.

Yeah, I can't wait to have everything synchronised! And the fact that we will have much more control over the inside of the case is going to make this software superb! Really can't wait and to celebrate I think I will be buying another couple of HD120s to fill out my system.

Bestbuy has 3 pack of HD120s for $65. Migh go buy it, sell one and the controller on ebay, keep one and give the other to my old man who has an identical build.

Hey, hey!

Very excited to see that screen and am so looking forward to playing around with it when it is released. I do hope the graphical display of Corsair components can be dragged and dropped to produce lighting order for a mismash of lighting options. This is pretty important for those of us who keep the headphone stand on the left side of the keyboard.

Hey, hey!

Very excited to see that screen and am so looking forward to playing around with it when it is released. I do hope the graphical display of Corsair components can be dragged and dropped to produce lighting order for a mismash of lighting options. This is pretty important for those of us who keep the headphone stand on the left side of the keyboard.

Yes I agree, although if you are using the advanced setting in CUE you can create custom animations for your devices and have them in any order you like. It takes a little more work but it's worth the effort. That being said I would be wonderful to be able to arrange the order of components for the basic animations and even better still if you could change the position/order of the LED strips and fans on the LNP

• 2 weeks later...

It has been mentioned on a number of gaming websites in blurbs about Far Cry 5 and Corsair being a partner with Ubisoft.

Here is one of those articles -

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/corsair-partners-up-with-ubisoft-on-far-cry-5also-announces-unified-control-software.html

And the quote from said article,

A double whammy from Corsair, they'll be bundling Far Cry 5 with purchases bigger than 150 USD. Secondly, they announced a release date for unified control software, e.g. all their products (keyboards, mice, headsets, fans and case lighting) will be controlled through one application opposed to CUE and LiNK separated.

Compatible initially with CORSAIR RGB keyboards, mice, headsets, fans and case lighting, the first release of the new unified CORSAIR software will be available on March 27th, alongside the launch of Far Cry 5.

Hey, hey!

As have I, but I've noticed one very glaring issue with the Far Cry 5 videos on YouTube showing off the game. Not ONE shows off the unified lighting that Corsair is releasing, nor the 35 different lighting effects that will be displayed across Corsair products while in-game.

There was even a video of a guy showing off the Corsair game room in California, thanking Corsair and Ubisoft for the invite to show off Far Cry 5 to their subscribers. Again, nothing shown on how Corsair products respond. Just the game play.

All this press about partnering up with Ubisoft, but not one video on the actual end result.

Pretty disappointing.

Perhaps Corsair will have a video on their official YouTube channel before Tuesday's release.

Hey, hey!

As have I, but I've noticed one very glaring issue with the Far Cry 5 videos on YouTube showing off the game. Not ONE shows off the unified lighting that Corsair is releasing, nor the 35 different lighting effects that will be displayed across Corsair products while in-game.

There was even a video of a guy showing off the Corsair game room in California, thanking Corsair and Ubisoft for the invite to show off Far Cry 5 to their subscribers. Again, nothing shown on how Corsair products respond. Just the game play.

All this press about partnering up with Ubisoft, but not one video on the actual end result.

Pretty disappointing.

Perhaps Corsair will have a video on their official YouTube channel before Tuesday's release.

I don't think that Corsair will be releasing any information about the software until it is released. I can imagine they have been working very hard behind the scenes for a very long time and the big reveal is going to be the moment they release the software to the public! It's not like we have to wait long though is it?

Hey, hey!

Thanks momorious for that link, interesting indeed and nice to see it working across the board there with the keyboard, mouse, headset and headset stand. May it continue onward to fans, cpu coolers, rbg strips and everything else!

See everyone tomorrow for this glorious release!