Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i have this really crazy but unique idea to make some sort of flames/fire animation to work.

as detail lies in the length and dynamically movement it would probably look the coolest if the flames come from one side and go to the other or from bottom left to top right (or vise-versa)

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

however i think a good result could be incredibly hard to achieve.

first thing i would do is analyzing flame movement and breaking it down to the details you're able to display on the k65, k70, k90

so i have this really crazy but unique idea to make some sort of flames/fire animation to work.

as detail lies in the length and dynamically movement it would probably look the coolest if the flames come from one side and go to the other or from bottom left to top right (or vise-versa)

however i think a good result could be incredibly hard to achieve.

first thing i would do is analyzing flame movement and breaking it down to the details you're able to display on the k65, k70, k90

Or you can download Lewis Gerschwitz firestorm profile:

FirestormK65.prf

FirestormK70.prf

FirestormK95.zip

and trust me when i say this, this is probably the best effect you can get for what you want. ive been doing this for a while and i know that if you get too advanced it looks bad.

well it only rippled around certain keys.

you said to make it ripple when you pressed a certain key, it ripples the entire keyboard FROM the key you press. or do you want it to start from the center of the keyboard? you really need to be specific.

Edited by krazykid

Request: thanks in advance

One of my favorites is Schwitz's underwater theme. I only wish it were more vibrant/brighter since I think the blue he used is pretty muted. Is there any way you can make the blue brighter? or maybe when the colors pulsate out maybe to make them a bit more teal/cyan-ish. I want to use it more but the blue is too muted :[

Here is a video example of the vibrancy I want:

[ame]

[/ame]

I love the colors used in this, but I like the full keyboard coverage of the underwater profile because it covers the whole keyboard. Any chance you could merger the two concepts?

Request: thanks in advance

One of my favorites is Schwitz's underwater theme. I only wish it were more vibrant/brighter since I think the blue he used is pretty muted. Is there any way you can make the blue brighter? or maybe when the colors pulsate out maybe to make them a bit more teal/cyan-ish. I want to use it more but the blue is too muted :[

Here is a video example of the vibrancy I want:

I love the colors used in this, but I like the full keyboard coverage of the underwater profile because it covers the whole keyboard. Any chance you could merger the two concepts?

something like this? rep if i helped you :)

Underwater remastered.prf

Press UPDATE if any issues come up

• Confused 1

Oh thanks its really nice. I already + repped you. If I could ask for a little more ._., is there any chance you could make the coverage of the neutral state everywhere? the numpad and a lot of the ;[]',. keys and the shift control alt windows keys are all dark unless something is pressed. I want them to have the same neutral effects as the letters and numbers. Thanks in advance and I hope im not being annoying :[

Oh thanks its really nice. I already + repped you. If I could ask for a little more ._., is there any chance you could make the coverage of the neutral state everywhere? the numpad and a lot of the ;[]',. keys and the shift control alt windows keys are all dark unless something is pressed. I want them to have the same neutral effects as the letters and numbers. Thanks in advance and I hope im not being annoying :[

they arent dark? is your keyboard bugged? they have a neutral effect. and no trust me, your not even close to annoying. i do this all day and your the furthest from it lol..

Edited by krazykid

http://imgur.com/C9jmxcM

Heres what it looks like, as you can see all the keys I mentioned are just uncolored unless the ripple passes through them. The whole numpad except numlock and the shift control alt windows [ ] ; ' , . / \ - = ` keys, also 3 of the media buttons on the top right.

yea its bugged for you. i know what happend. did you have the original underwater by schwitz? did it give you lighting conflicts?