if GetKeyState("NumLock","T")
{
	tooltip
	Send {PrintScreen}
}
else
{
	iniCounter++
	CoordMode, Mouse, Screen ;relative to screen.
	MouseGetPos xx, yy
	clipboard = %xx%,%yy%
	tooltip %xx%,%yy%
	;save out to ini
	IniWrite, %clipboard%, C:\temp\xylocs.ini, savedPos, %iniCounter%
}
Return

With numlock off, hit print screen to display the current coordinates and then also save them out

I will look into this at the weekend. Thanks for the reply.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a way to make the profile switcher change my scroll speed similar to unlocking the scroll wheel in a logitech mouse to change the scroll rate from 3 to 6? sort of like how sniper mode can change the dpi id like a way to change the scroll in a similar fashion

a way to make the profile switcher change my scroll speed similar to unlocking the scroll wheel in a logitech mouse to change the scroll rate from 3 to 6? sort of like how sniper mode can change the dpi id like a way to change the scroll in a similar fashion

I have my DPIs bound in CUE to up down => scroll up and scroll down like 5 or 7 times. With profiles, I think you could get where you want to be?

Okay so sorry but this may be a bit long of a post. Some of the things that I want to suggest are a bit hard to explain. Please excuse it.

1. Reactive lighting across CUE- So the reactive lighting, as it stands is useful. however one thing I noticed is missing is cross unit lighting. Basically, the ability to light something on my k95 keyboard by pressing my mouse button, such as my light bar spanning the top. This would be an extremely useful addition for games such as CSGO, where i can set up a trigger light for how long my left click is being pressed. Again, this is about reactive lighting effects ACROSS units, such as my Corsair Glaive and my K95 Platinum interacting with each other.

2. Sound reactive lighting- I think it would be very cool to have a system for lighting equalization for music thats actually reactive and possible a 360 sound lighting setup to react with what your hearing. This would be difficult to pull off but i have no doubt it can be pulled off.

3. Physical Mouse layout- I think it is a bit ridiculous that you cannot set up reactive lighting specifically to each mouse button like you can simply on your keyboard. I have a lighting setup for my mouse that is reactive to clicking, but i cannot choose which button on my mouse the lighting effect is bound to.

4. FULL macro rebinding- I cannot macro my left click, even under advanced tab. Please make the entire set up macro compatible. If i could macro my left click then i could reroute it through my keyboard, (ergo Left click->num pad *-> Left click) And set up click specific lighting and lighting that reacts to the mouse on the keyboard. This would fix all the issues almost instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Today I was trying to do some stuff wit the RGB from my K70 and some demo devices to try to create a LoL profile that include lights effects for all the summoner spells and back to base animation.

All are designed for the keyboard, but in the future I probably will buy other corsair RGB devices.

Back to CUE suggestion, I was trying to have the animation of flash (for example) on the keyboard and the mice, but I couldn't activate the animation for the mice by pressing "f" in the keyboard. I tried by getting an macro which change form "LoL" profile to "Flash" profile (The same profile but in the start, it executes the flash animation once) but the delay of CUE switching between profiles is very big.

So it would be great if I could do lights effects for all the devices at the same time or something that allows me to activate other devices light effects with macros.

(if any one has an idea about how can I get "cross-device" light effects send me a message :D )

• 2 weeks later...
I would really like them to make it so CUE continues to function while my Windows session is locked. Other programs can talk to USB devices just fine while Windows is locked, so this is almost certainly something that Corsair could correct or at least add a toggle for.

This behavior causes an annoying issue with the MM800 mouse pad. The pad doesn't have on-board storage for custom profiles like their other RGB stuff, so when I lock Windows and CUE stops functioning, my MM800 immediately reverts back to the default rainbow effect. It's only a big deal because this pad's entire purpose is aesthetic control: Its job is to make my desk light up the way I want, but when I'm in this room for any reason besides using my PC I'm treated to a perpetual rainbow eyesore.

Total first world problem I know, but there's little point to owning the thing if it doesn't look the way I want it to half the time I look at it.

I second this... if its such an issue to have CUE run as a service, why wasn't there on board memory built in to all the RGB devices? I'm running into the same issue with the ST100 headset stand. There is no save to memory button like there is with the K70 & M65. Every time i lock my PC, the ST100 starts flashing rainbows all over the place.

Anyone find a workaround for this?? besides unplugging it every time the PC is locked

I humbly petition Corsair to please add per key lighting functionality along with SDK compatibility to the K63 Wireless as based on the product description of the keyboard, it would not be unreasonable to believe that this was already possible and as the keyboard is physically capable of supporting such actions, it would seem to be a wasted opportunity to maximize the functionality of the keyboard.

That being said, I understand the need for the company to expend resources diligently, and that the return on investment must be considered for any costs. If the line of reasoning is that the K63 is the "lowest" model and does not deserve the same features (that it is already inherently physically capable of) as the "higher" models (which I do not agree with, both strategically from a unified product line perspective, and just personally seeing it worthy to maximize the potential of everything one puts effort in), please consider that the K63 wireless and the K63 wireless + lapboard combination are $110 and $160 MSRP respectively, and so are definitely not lowest in terms of contributing revenue value as compared to other keyboards that already do have this functionality enabled (non wireless guys, nothing against you, it should have this functionality as well, just not applicable to part of my objection).

Thank you for your time and consideration.

(this is a reposting of some thoughts in a more relevant thread, not an attempt to spam)

I've recently purchased a Corsair VOID Pro Wireless Headset and while I'm satisfied with the headset itself, I find the software information to be lacking. I used to have a G933, the software would tell me precisely how much battery charge I have, as well as how many hours of use I have left, while charging and while not charging. It would tell me that by enabling lighting it would cut my battery life by 4 hours. Unfortunately, the only information that CUE displays for the VOID Pro Wireless is a percentage indicator when the headset is not charging which is not 100% accurate! I charge my headset overnight and I wake up to find that it only charged to 91%. I expected more from the software, and I believe that these features need to be implemented into CUE as soon as possible! Just to be 100% clear, the features I want to see are a more accurate battery level indicator, percentage of battery life AND remaining usage time in hours whilst charging and when simply in use. If the competition can do it, so can Corsair. I'm writing this as a consumer who is very fond of Corsair and the company's products, and wish to see a more functional CUE software.

I've recently got a Strafe RGB and like CUE enough, but has there been word of the integration of standard and advanced lighting modes? It's crazy that the standards lighting effects aren't still available in advanced mode. I've also noticed that only one lighting link option can be on at once, why can't that also be layered in?

I want to be able to record mouse movement while recording a macro with the MR button on my keyboard. It works fine in CUE, but using the button to record the macro doesn't do it. There's no reason I should have to press record in CUE, switch to the program I want to do something in, do the action, switch back to CUE, end the recording, and trim off the stuff I didn't want. I have a button for recording macros, but it doesn't work for the one type of macro I actually want to record.

- Copy/Paste/Cut Functions of events BETWEEN macros!!! (Used to be available on CUE 1). This is so important: get a part of a macro that works. and be able to copy it to another macro with all the delays etc. So hard to re-enter now, and so prone to errors.

- Maybe a "REM" feature, such that you can deactivate lines of the macro and test if the change is appropriate and put it back if the change is not appropriate.

- Maybe a notes feature in the macro editor, so you could type small notes beside the line number of the macro action (ie. you've recorded mouse movement and have a million lines in the macro and want to delete some of them, but make sure you have the right ones), or post a note that identifies that that purpose of the macro is, etc.

- Mask keys for the editor functions of the macro (ie. I for Insert, E or D for Edit, Ctrl-c for copy (already there, but could indicate in flyover for the function), etc)

- Ability to assign macro to multiple keys or buttons. Allow only one macro name. Changes to the macro should affect the macro universally.

- More of the standard windows shortcuts implemented: Ctrl-X (cut), Ctrl-Y (repeat), Ctrl-U (undo), within the editor. Right click to pull up a right click menu, with the basic editor functions in the menu.

- When in the editor, make the default mode "edit mode". Don't have to press the edit button, just be editing. Have the up and down arrow keys move through lines of the editor, and the page up and page down keys move through pages of the editor.

- A pop up window, or expanded real estate for the macro editor.

- Clearer definition of the successive macro options, or a return of the options available of CUE 1: I have a series of 30 actions activated by key press, and 30 actions that I want activated by key release, which worked well for me in CUE 1, but for which I can't get to work in CUE 2, and I'm not sure the reason why. (The Copy/Paste feature between macros mentioned at the beginning would help me out here). I have both macros set as execute uninterrupted. In Cue 1 I think there was an option to move to the next macro in the queue, whereas now, I think I'm interrupting the press macro or the release macro is not registering often because the first macro is not done before I release the button.

- Add Field column names to the Lighting Effects, Actions, and Action Library Windows (Possibly allow them to be hidden or not). Make it so that clicking on the column name will sort by that column either descending or ascending, similar to a windows file folder.

- Add an option to show all keys in the Actions window. Add an avatar for "Default", in the avatar column. Make "Right click" able to reset the key to default, while not deleting the action.

- Make an identifier or another column in the Actions Window identifying that the macro has a second action, and (what that action is).

- The default setting for lighting effects should be that you're adding to the existing dataset, not that you're starting a new dataset. You should not have to hold down control to add to the existing set. Too many times, I've deleted sets assigned to a lower layer to add the effect to a new button, with no visual cue that I've deleted it.

- An indicator for which lighting effects are assigned to which keys, and an option to set the key to default or clear the lighting effect from the key. (In Cue 1, you had flyovers over the keys identifying macros: you could make this flyover identify lighting effects) I have varying shades of the same color in my effects, and (I believe) you have to type it with the same effect to remove it (but, I don't know which shade of yellow for example, I have to tap it with to remove it, then lo and behold, if I misclick, I've added that shade of yellow to the key as an effect and removed it from everywhere else I had it on the keyboard). (Or you could add a keys column to the lighting effects window sortable as above).

- So many features of CUE 1 were superior to CUE 2. Hire someone to build a complicated scheme on CUE 1, and get him/her to rebuild it from scratch/copied on CUE 2. I can send you a sample profile if you want... Grr... (passive aggressive complaint that Cue 2 installation wiped out all my profiles, actions, and lighting that were made on CUE 1 without warning.) It's like you didn't use your own software. I can't reload it, but it seemed so much easier. Can I write that? Cue 1 as a competitor to Cue 2 still wins. I can't remember all the features that it had that were lost that should be carried over.

- Make the cursor/recording viewing area follow the recording - Previously CUE 1 opened a different viewing window while recording an insertion. Now if you're recording an insertion into an existing macro the cursor jumps to the end of the existing macro and you cannot see what you're recording. Then when you press stop recording you have to scroll through your macro to find the recording insertion point.

- Record key strokes/key press If best practice is to have key strokes within macro. Have an option to record key strokes or key press/key release events. You have wasted real estate over to the right of record settings and Keyboard events. Same applies to mouse clicks i guess.

- Record constant delays between actions I think available in Cue 1, or I got around it by copy/pasting between actions. Not so important when recording a new macro, because you can insert delays between all actions. However when you're recording an insertion, you can't clear all delays.

- Merge all Delays You had this: I'm sure of it. Why did you lose it? Put me on the petition to bring it back.

- Left Click/Right Click Bind Action to key/Go to key - Left Mouse click currently binds the Action to the key. Have Right Mouse Click take you to the action on the list that is bound to the key. Example: If I have an action "Profile Switch" and I want to assign it to G2, currently left click while action highlighted on G2. Make it so that Right click on G2 will take you to the action currently assigned to G2. (I actually think it should be the reverse: left click takes you to key/right click binds action)

Disclaimer: Cue1 user interface was superior to Cue2 (vastly imo). This is just a suggestion to improve Cue2 within the current limits of the interface.

Hi,

i think about 2-3 things.

I made 2 screenshots of a possible implementation :)

Default profile for sleep mode / demo mode after some time

4s6nvL.jpg

A switch action key that can act as a key lock

FINKw0.jpg

With this you can program for example the num lock key to be 2 colors, and to acts as a num lock.

But you can too if you select the start color as the lock key and uncheck the acts as num lock checkbox, colorize all the numbers on the right keypad

You can also add a start value choice of the value of another switch. In this way you can create for example a console mode : activation of the "²" key would illuminate all keys to type on console, and reactivation of the "²" key will off the switch so reassigning the previous color for the keys.

I also think you can make a switch with variable number of position (from 2 to ...) to act as a multiposition switch, but in this case (more than 2) you disable the key lock functions and readd the "+" and "x" buttons to add more colors

In the advanced mode also, there is a gradient thing that is missing. I could not achieve to make a cool gradient animation for now :( There is always some dark coming at some time :(

Edited by totorman