View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 02:06 PM
crack_monkey's PC Specs

POST ID # = 989856
crack_monkey Reputation: 10
Send a message via ICQ to crack_monkey

A happy new year to all.

I continued to work on my setup. Since I am currently waiting for the memory RGB dummies are available everywhere, I have moved a little the Prio and currently the following things have now arrived:

Corsair ST100GB
Corsair VOID Pro USB RGB
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE
Corsair M65 Elite RGB white

I have already mentioned the mouse here, but it will arrive tomorrow. If the setup is complete with the mouse, I will upload new pictures for you and as mentioned by Bluebeard, I will also make a video for you with regard to the sound representation of the lighting, where I am very much looking forward to it

Currently it just looks cool I have to say. As mentioned in the input post, that makes a lot of white and supports the lighting in my opinion extremely, because of course everything is illuminated and so the colors appear stronger.
Accordingly, I have included some profiles and adapted something.
Of these, I will also create short video snippets.

Actual i use the profiles Neon, Wildfire, Rainbowfire and Retro
Also for Christmas and New Year i had theme-based lighting inside, which of course goes without problems, because almost everything is in white.

So, look forward to tomorrow evening, then there will be the first new pictures and later the videos will follow.

greetings

monkey

EDIT:

Unfortunately, I was prevented because of a disease, but I am now fit again and will perform again this weekend on the PC. I get the last components for the project at the weekend, which will then be installed directly and then there will be new pictures and hopefully a video with the RGB lighting and Audioactivation.

Last edited by crack_monkey; 02-08-2019 at 07:17 AM.