View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Mummy's PC Specs

POST ID # = 508641
Mummy Reputation: 10
Confused Hi all, its bean while when i was here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synbios View Post
The firmware 2.0 addressed wake from sleep aka standby, and it fixed this issue. Specifically it fixed S3 mode from the ACPI specification. S1 and S4 (hibernate) never had any problems on other systems.

In fact, before firmware 2.0 was released the solution for those getting BSODs was to disable S3 and use S4 instead.

The macbooks have a problem with hibernate with this drive that is not seen on other systems.
I have 3 of these with 2.0fw and wakeing up from sleep is still kiling them by BSOD.
I also have ASUS Maximus 3 motherboard with the "AMI BIOS" and i have never have problem with finding my SSD if my pc or laptop has bean shotdown correctly.
But if its shotdown by BSOD it may have lost SSD in it and i haveto take power of my pc to give them back.

So i dont see reason why disableing quickboot would help. I try it anyway.

I didnt find my report after 2.0fw even if i member to doing so (maybe i sent it to RAM Guy, dont member), so i try to have time my pc's and do it again, with updated drivers.

ps. my os is mostly W7 home32 /pro64 so windows no linux if os has even anything to it.

Sry my English
Cheers, Mummy

Last edited by Mummy; 06-20-2011 at 04:21 PM.