Corsair Community

Icue closing with new K55 RGB addition.

Flintdog

I have 3 Corsair devises. HS70, Scimitar Pro Rgb, and newly added K55 Keyboard.

Before i added the keyboard I had no problems with the ICUE software. I was able to create multiple profiles with no problems for my mouse. I recently bought a K55 keyboard, and when i plugged it in and started to assign lighting commands to the keyboard on how i wanted the keyboard to light up on the profiles i had already created the ICUE software started crashing. I was only able to assign lighting commands to 1 profile. when i try another profile for the keyboard it always crashes the ICUE software.

Everything is updated and im running the latest version of everything.

any solutions?

Update to v3.11 and see if this still occurs.

Did not solve the issue. For some reason i can only change the lighting on my keyboard for one of my profiles. Every time i try to change the lighting of my keyboard on my other profile it closes the ICUE app.

• 10 months later...
Hi, im having the same issue where it works on the default profile but crashes when i try to change it on a loaded profile and have even updated to software version 3.22.74. I have the K55 RGB and its firmware is upto date (30.08). I cant seem to see a solution to this, so any help would be great thanks