Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a strafe rgb and I really enjoy this theme ([ame]
[/ame]) but I would love to see a rendition from you since you create some really spectacular themes and the forward slash key for this theme doesn't have the constant glow that the other keys do so it bugs me a bit. I enjoy their use of the veins and the burning key press. Thank you very much.

I just got a strafe rgb and I really enjoy this theme but I would love to see a rendition from you since you create some really spectacular themes and the forward slash key for this theme doesn't have the constant glow that the other keys do so it bugs me a bit. I enjoy their use of the veins and the burning key press. Thank you very much.

Hey! I'm the maker of that profile. On my keyboard, all keys are lit by the profile. I'm not sure why your forward slash key isn't. Might be a stupid question, but have you checked so that the key actually lights up with other profiles?

Hey! I'm the maker of that profile. On my keyboard, all keys are lit by the profile. I'm not sure why your forward slash key isn't. Might be a stupid question, but have you checked so that the key actually lights up with other profiles?

Yea it lights up with other profiles but for some reason when I look at your profile it shows every key lit up except the forward slash and I have no idea how to fix it without messing something up (new to the RGB keyboard world). I'll attach a screenshot. I really love the profile! Great job!

Screenshot.thumb.jpg.e9f5d55e0fc7efc4245c3d531f13313d.jpg

Oh I see what's wrong! I have the nordic version of the Strafe RGB while you don't. That key doesn't exist on my keyboard (compare with the video you linked).

This is unfortunate, but also not so strange at all. I just don't know how to fix it without having access to a different Strafe RGB layout.

What you could do is this:

On the screenshot you posted, you can see all keys are selected for that particular layer except that key above your enter button. I think you need to hit shift or ctrl and left click on that key to include it in the layer. Do this for every layer where everything except that key is selected. Done.

I wish I could release a fix but I don't know how. If anyone knows, please post the solution! Until then, you have to go the DIY route :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got a K70 Lux RGB and I'm kind of stumbling through the software bit.

I'm looking for a spiral like the default rainbow one, but with only one color, so instead of each a bunch of colors each covering a section, it'd only be one of the sections constantly in the same color (I'd prefer orange, or even white) rotating around the middle portion of the keyboard in the same spiral shape as the rainbow one.

I just got a K70 Lux RGB and I'm kind of stumbling through the software bit.

I'm looking for a spiral like the default rainbow one, but with only one color, so instead of each a bunch of colors each covering a section, it'd only be one of the sections constantly in the same color (I'd prefer orange, or even white) rotating around the middle portion of the keyboard in the same spiral shape as the rainbow one.

Like shades if that color?, or else it would just look like nothing.

can u also make for dota 2 hero just edit the key for QWER to legacy button, i didnt use the QWER for dota 2 . still using the legacy one :). hope all of ur currently dota profile can be also have a legacy button and i will wait for it :) goodluck and more power.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello good day :)) may i request you to make a static spiral rainbow profile for the k65 rapidfire. thanks :) have a great day. i took a quick screenshot whille my k65 was doing a rainbow spiral. kinda like that hehe

-----> picture http://imgur.com/a/GxW1g

Edited by kaychi16
added a picture

is it possible to have a mod to let the keyboard change colors when you type the word? not letter, so basically i just tyoe RED and it changes to red, or GREEN and it turns to green, thx

Cant do it with cue, impossible

It is possible to do this with CUE, but the way that occurs to me would require multiple profiles in CUE2 (or modes in CUE1). From the default profile, you would identify the first letter of your colors, G and R. Any time these letters were pressed, there would be a profile switch to identify the next letter. To identify both GREEN and RED, not only would one have a RED profile that colors the keyboard red, a GREEN profile that colors the keyboard green, a Default profile that colors the keyboard something else, but also several profiles to track intermediary recognition state (e.g. G, GR, GRE, GREE, R and RE). As you type each letter, the profile would recognize if you were spelling a color, and when you have typed out the full color name, then the keyboard will light up with the color you spelt.

Default profile is "Default"; other profiles are shown in UPPERCASE.
Lowercase letters following a profile indicate how that letter should be handled.

Default g-> G g -> G !leave keyboard g in profile G unassigned
                G r -> GR
                G others -> Default
                        GR e -> GRE
                        GR g -> G
                        GR r -> R
                        GR others -> Default
                                    GRE d -> RED ! light keyboard red
                                    GRE e -> GREE 
                                    GRE g -> G
                                    GRE r -> R
                                    GRE others -> Default

RED r -> R
                                                 RED g -> G
                                                 RED others -> Default

GREE n-> GREEN ! light keyboard green

GREEN g-> G
                                                               GREEN r -> R
                                                               GREEN others -> Default                                                          
Default r-> R r -> R ! leave keyboard r in profile R unassigned
               R g -> G
               R e -> RE
               R others -> Default
                         RE r -> R
                         RE g -> G
                         RE d-> RED ! We already defined this profile to light the keyboard red.
                         RE others -> Default

In order to effect the profile transition, without losing the initial functionality of the alphabetic keys used in the color names, one defines two actions.

1. One action, unbound, does the profile switch to the next letter.
  2. The other action uses a macro with one event of type keystroke, whose advanced properties specify as a second action the profile switch action defined above.

The slight trickiness of this puzzle is if one types "GRED", that one needs to light the keyboard red. :biggrin: Of course, if instead of recognizing the color anywhere it is typed, you could modify the logic to include handling of word separators; this is left as an exercise for the student.

As a practical matter, most profiles have the g and r keys defined to go to the G and R profiles, so as a practical matter, these would be defined first, and the profiles copied and renamed for use in the profiles that need it.

Edited by Comet ☄

I have a K95 RGB and a I want it to show a message through the keys, like a Illuminated Signs... is that possible?

I want just to show a massagem "MOSTRA A NOTA MACIEL"

(coming from right to the left, you can ignore Nº keys and arrows del and etc)

Certainly, it is possible to do. [ame]

[/ame]

sorry man i dont do scrolling words like that anymore, it just takes wayyyyy to long and the end result is never worth it.
Edited by Comet ☄

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like the keyboard separated into zones:

* The function keys

* The number keys w/ tilde

* Tab/Caps/Shift(L and R)

* CTRL/windows/alt/menu/CRTL®

* Main Letters

* Backspace/Enter

* Middle keys except arrows

* arrows

* Numpad

* Media keys

I would like each zone to be a different color that fades into another color and will never be the same color. So for example. the numpad and arrow keys will start at different color and they will cycle through different ones and will not be the same color.

And when I type I want each individual key that I press to change colors while the rest of the keys maintains the color scheme of the zone that it is in. So while each zone is fading into a different color, and I press Q, the zone should be one color but Q should change to a random color. I know this is hard to follow. And thank you for doing this!

Keyboard: Corsair k70 US Layout