Corsair Community

Corsair Void Wireless not turning on or charging

nginx

PM Corsair Chris (http://forum.corsair.com/v3/member.php?u=128058)

The headset is probably most likely in bootloader mode. Chris will provide you with the necessary files to restore the headset.

You can confirm if the headset is in bootloader mode by checking if Avnera AV6302 is seen in Devices and Printers.

I've done this, hoping to hear back today. I've also posted a review on Amazon related to the experience so far, intending to update further after this support process is resolved.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was playing a game when my headset started beeping that the battery was low, so i plugged in the charger, and then the headset started beeping rapidly at an even pace and wouldnt stop beeping for over a solid minute, so i unplugged the charging cable and the beeping stopped. So i tried plugging in the cable once again and the same thing happened, only this time the headset just stopped working and was no longer connected to the dongler or emitting any lights. I tried plugging the headset into another wallsocket, but no light was emitting whatsoever, And also the left earphone was super hot and smelled burnt. I updated the dongler firmware and tried pairing it, but the headset remains dead and not light is working. when i plug the headset into the computer via a micro usb to USB cable, it showed up as a "Avnera" device.

What do i do?

• Corsair Employee

Try performing the steps Toasted outlined above in his post.

If you have already tried recovering the headset via bootloader mode and it still has not helped, put in a support ticket with Corsair. Otherwise, if you pressed a button while plugging the headset in, It will put it into bootloader mode.

https://support.corsair.com/

More info. on bootloader recovery.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=152196

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My headset randomly turned off earlier and I couldn't get it to come back on. I had the "Avnera AV6302" connect, did some research, and found out my headset somehow got put into bootloader mode. Not sure how it happened, because it wasn't plugged in and I had them on listening to something.

I tried the steps posted to fix it; made sure iCUE was updated, forced update, plugged headset in, but then when I get to where I need to pair the dongle and headset, I can't get the headset to light up at all. I tried holding the mute mic button and plugging it in, as well as some other suggestions, and no luck.

As of now I have it unplugged, and I'm hoping that once the charge runs out I can resurrect it. Kinda crazy this has been an issue for three years, you'd think a company as big as corsair would be able to hop on something like this. If I still can't use it by the end of the weekend, another company bites the dust for me.

• 6 months later...
Title says it all, my Void Wireless (not Void Pro) died and refuses to charge, no lights or audio at all even when plugged in, attempted to PM Corsair Chris but he is no longer receiving PM's, somebody hallllllp! Any info would be very much appreciated :D

• 7 months later...