Corsair Community

1upAli

So you guys probably get this question a lot, but I've got a K95 Platinum with iCUE and everything is working fine...except the media keys and iTunes. The volume wheel and mute work fine and have done straight out of the box, only the play/pause, skip and stop buttons!

Everything is up to date on the keyboard, software, iTunes and Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) and it's a new build so it's never had another keyboard attached, so shouldn't have any other drivers!

It should work. I am on a K95P, iCUE, and Win 10 Pro as well - all current versions. All of my media keys work with iTunes and it doesn't even have to be in focus. Do you have any other programs or physical devices that might try to take priority over iTunes? Is iTunes designated as your default media player in the Windows settings?

Thanks for the replies - iTunes is the default music player on Windows and so should run uninterrupted by everything (except possibly Steam?)

I haven't done any remapping, but did have a look into that when a previous thread suggested it, but couldn't even find the media keys on the option list in iCUE!

I meant inside icue on the actual physical keyboard on top right where the media keys are that they are not remapped inside icue?

EDIT i reread your post above, i missed where you said 'I have not done any remapping', sorry about that. Also as c-attack said, is something else grabbing it, you noted it is default. Any chance there is a chrome browser window open? can you try it with nothing else running?

Edited by hastegag

I meant it would only be a problem, possibly, if Chrome was open, capturing the media keys effect. Like if pandora or spotify or hulu or even a video advertisement were playing something like that, Chrome may have been "looking" for media keys? I'm not sure why it isn't working for you, perhaps someone else here has a suggestion. Might be worth trying a repair of your icue install or even opening a ticket with corsair support? Everything else works on teh keyboard right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...