Thread: Can't login
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 11:54 AM

POST ID # = 958901
ISR-Razro Reputation: 10
Default Can't login

I've tried to log in to Corsair support after changing my password, and it didn't work at all. All I'm getting is this error: Incorrect username and/or password. If you have forgotten your password, please reset your password. And it can't be incorrect because I changed it for like 4 times and tried to log in! pls help!
I have 7 cracked keycaps on my K70 LUX RGB and I want to ask for a replacement keycaps set. Also, when I removed the keycaps from the numpad I saw that the screw hole was repaired with some black filling material so I have to talk with Corsair support immediately and see if they can replace it. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I don't think that switching low-quality keycaps with the same low-quality keycaps is going to make a difference, they'll break over time eventually. I'm very disappointed, I never thought it would happen to a Corsair keyboard...
I don't know what to ask for: the PBT Double-shot Keycaps set which are stronger than the normal ones, or just to replace the keyboard with the newer K70 if it's possible (K70 RGB MK.2 ) so it won't happen again.

Last edited by ISR-Razro; 06-13-2018 at 12:30 PM.