Corsair Community

H150i not showing up in icue

ShadowSabre

I just updated to icue version 3.16.56 and now my h150i is not showing up how do I get it to show up in icue now?

Honestly, your best bet is to get a refund and go with a different brand. Corsair support will do nothing beyond what people will tell you here on the forum and these issues have been rampant for over one year.

Honestly, your best bet is to get a refund and go with a different brand. Corsair support will do nothing beyond what people will tell you here on the forum and these issues have been rampant for over one year.

i'm having the same problem but with an h80i v2. It's not seen by the iCue software at all plugged into the commander pro. Also, after upgrade, there is a "!" on a corsair USB device in the device manager.

I'm starting to regret purchasing the commander pro

90% of the time its the user not doing something right like unplugging during a firmware update or their computer had a program hang. As DevBiker said, restart the services via services.msc, even restart the computer if that doesnt work and worst case reinstall, update icue and check software versions

uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled latest version from website. Commander pro shows up fine in iCue, and device manager shows the corsair devices as healthy.

However, the H80i V2 is nowhere to be found in iCue. This is annoying! I do not want to take apart my system and undo cables again to route it directly to the motherboard (as I've heard this fixes the issue for a lot).