View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 07:12 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 972493
DevBiker Reputation: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by akipfer View Post
oh now i get it....ok..ok..well i thought the fan curve was FOR CPU TEMP...it should be i think... Holly ****, i have this for about 2 years...have i hurt my water cooling?
Boy it would be nice if the link/iCue show up the CPU temp as well...
It does ... on the dashboard. Just not on this screen. I doubt you hurt anything.

Quote:
Not to be sincere, i don't understand why we need to hook up to CPU header fan if it doest do anything acordingly to cpu...LOL
Well, it provides a tach signal to the header so you don't get a CPU_FAN warning on boot. Also, with some coolers, this is how they are powered.

Quote:
but oh well...now i have fixed my fan can u show a pict of your coolant curve/temp/speed? i would like that please...
Here's my curve for my ML fans:

Quote:
I'm confused, i thought WC was soposed to be quit...there's no way it would be quiet if a obey what u say about coolant temp...Right?
It can be. But, like everything else, you need to manage and balance it based on your system and your priorities. Mine is quiet. My fans never get up to high speed ... but I also have a very large case and a total of 13 fans in the system. So I can push a whole lot of air without ramping them up very much.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.