Corsair Community

HS60 Audio not working out of right headphone

azius99

Hi I just got a HS60 headset for Christmas, and after plugging it in I cant get sound out of the right headphone. I did get it to work a couple of times, only to go silent again. The problem is on multiple computers and my phone, so I dont think its a problem with my PC. I tried directly connecting it to the audio port and through the provided usb dongle. I have iCue downloaded but turning surround sound on/off does nothing, and that seems to be the only option available. Any ideas on what it could be?

• 1 year later...
  • Corsair Employee
exactly where did you "Tap" the right headphone. I am having the same problem and was wondering if you remember where you "Tapped" them.

If you're experiencing a single ear cup not outputting audio regardless of application or using a different PC, I'd recommend reaching out to our support team for replacement. You can contact them through the link below:

https://support.corsair.com/

If you're experiencing a single ear cup not outputting audio regardless of application or using a different PC, I'd recommend reaching out to our support team for replacement. You can contact them through the link below:

https://support.corsair.com/

I did send a email to them to see if I can get a replacement, but do i need the box for it. my mom made me through it away and im worried i need it to ship it to them to get a replacement.

• Corsair Employee
I did send a email to them to see if I can get a replacement, but do i need the box for it. my mom made me through it away and im worried i need it to ship it to them to get a replacement.

Original packaging isn't required, it just needs to be shipped safely back. The agent that responds back to your tickets will be able to provide you full details about what needs to be shipped, and where.