Corsair Community

CUE - Sync It Demo (Computex 2017)

Yes I agree this shouldn't be rushed but at the same time I CAN'T WAIT SO HURRY UP!!

Just kidding, I am a total Corsair fan boy and look forward to this groundbreaking software to roll out but it should and I imagine will be done properly. That said, I can't think of a single problem I have had with either the CUE or the Link software.

Is anyone else getting the new ST100 RGB Headset holder? That will be a nice addition to the already very colourful desktop I have

Keep up the RGB Madness ladies and gents, your doing a top job!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice, what do you think of it? It looks a little bulky, or is that just because its close to the camera?

EDIT: Also how long is the USB cable they ship with? I would like mine to stand at the opposite end of my keyboard and mouse from the PC and for the cable to go along the underside of the desk.. wonder if I will need an extension?

Edited by Whisky Lima

• 3 weeks later...

I have the st100 as well and she is a beauty. The only thing I am missing is the Corsair keyboard but before I chose to go all out on corsair I bought the razer chroma v2 so I'm looking for a buyer for that before getting the corsair.

However when are we going to get the rest of the syncing? I want the Rain effect on my PC HD120s and corsair RGB strips. I'm trying my best to sync them but with differing modes its rather difficult, and when you do find the same modes the timing is always off

I have the st100 as well and she is a beauty. The only thing I am missing is the Corsair keyboard but before I chose to go all out on corsair I bought the razer chroma v2 so I'm looking for a buyer for that before getting the corsair.

However when are we going to get the rest of the syncing? I want the Rain effect on my PC HD120s and corsair RGB strips. I'm trying my best to sync them but with differing modes its rather difficult, and when you do find the same modes the timing is always off

Yes I agree it would be nice to have it some time soon. I think the biggest thing for me is that we will be able to have profiles that can be assigned to a program or game. At the moment all my peripherals change but the lights and fans in my case have to be changed manually.

Also can't wait to have actual per light control over the LED's in my case, there are about 5 decent, usable effect for the LED's at the moment and I would love to be able to have more control over them!

If you are looking for a keyboard recommendation by the way, I have the K70 Rapidfire and I absolutely love it. The letters are slightly bigger on this one than some of the others which of course means more RGB gooness can shine through too.

Nice, what do you think of it? It looks a little bulky, or is that just because its close to the camera?

EDIT: Also how long is the USB cable they ship with? I would like mine to stand at the opposite end of my keyboard and mouse from the PC and for the cable to go along the underside of the desk.. wonder if I will need an extension?

yeah close to the Camera bud.. its 'just right'...

I think the cable is 1.5m. i have triple 24" monitors and it aint reaching to the other side of them lol

• Confused 1

yeah close to the Camera bud.. its 'just right'...

I think the cable is 1.5m. i have triple 24" monitors and it aint reaching to the other side of them lol

It is a bit steep cost wise, so i may not buy one for the office setup right away, but I actually do like it quite a bit and it keeps the headset right where I want it and the side USB 3 does work well for the charging of the void which was my biggest concern, i was easily able to bundle a cable together and plug it into the ST 100 and the void and its pretty tidy

Cost is not an issue for me, convincing the wife that my old RGB headset stand is broken and i can't use my computer without replacing it is my biggest challenge.. wish me look fellas

I feel your pain dude :D::D: mine rarely notices what arrives but when she does its never fun lol

Just had a thought about the Commander PRO, this has a built in RGB Led controller too but also reads temps and controls fan curves. Is this going to mean you will have the LED's connected to this controlled by CUE and the fans controlled by Link? Or will we see fan speed and temp monitoring functionality in CUE? Just interested to know which way round that will work?

Cost is not an issue for me, convincing the wife that my old RGB headset stand is broken and i can't use my computer without replacing it is my biggest challenge.. wish me look fellas

I just told my lady the kid got a hold of it. It was a cheap flimsy $13 stand so I was easily able to convince my lady I needed a new one.

@Zotty. That should be good on our ram usage as well and not needing 2 progs to do the same stuff. (For you new kids prog is short for program, you refer to them as "apps")

@Zotty. That should be good on our ram usage as well and not needing 2 progs to do the same stuff. (For you new kids prog is short for program, you refer to them as "apps")

LOL!!! that did make me smile ,, fellow old skooler my self :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

How about designing some sort of unified driver/scripting language that all devices with lights can use?

The way I envision in the future is all items with lights can use the same software, you can get this scripting language built into a future version of Windows.

So instead of having one software for a Razor Keyboard, one for a Corsair mouse (which I could give a **** if it lights up or not), and one for a headset, I'd just only need the headset software probably.

I tried to suggest this to Microsoft, but the links I used all did not work.

Nope! But it is not ready to be shared yet...

AAAaaggghghhhhhhhh! I really cant wait now!! My Void RGB sitting atop my ST100 next to my K70 RGB Rapidfire with my M65 Pro gliding across my MM800 RGB all dancing in perfect harmony with my Lighting Node Pro LEDS, my HD120 Fans and my H100i :D::biggrin::p::D::biggrin::p:

RGB all dancing in perfect harmony with my Lighting Node Pro

I have recently added another NoPro to power 4 strips behind my monitors and under my desk and linked to LINK

[ame]

[/ame]

Why94tBh.jpg

works well enough and as i still have a nother NoPro spare i may get another 4 strips for behind the tv on the wall lol...

Nice setup Zotty! I have previously had light behind my monitor however my screen is wall mounted and the lighting ended up being a bit OTT so I decided to go for under-lighting for my case instead. I just got the ST100 for Christmas so thats basically my setup complete.. for now ;) Happy New year to the Corsair Team too, keep up the good work guys you are doing 100% better than Razor ;p

however my screen is wall mounted and the lighting ended up being a bit OTT so I decided to go for under-lighting for my case instead

Thanks dude

I now have mine on a single bracket. The monitors being that bit higher has made it brighter so i have dimmed them a bit in link lol. and I already have strips under my 570x lol.. running x16 strips in total now!..

UOAjFadh.jpg

Thanks dude

I now have mine on a single bracket. The monitors being that bit higher has made it brighter so i have dimmed them a bit in link lol. and I already have strips under my 570x lol.. running x16 strips in total now!..

UOAjFadh.jpg

16 Strips! Wow, I haven't got any more slots available unfortunately. I had considered buying a commander pro but haven't decided if it's important enough yet. I have 1 LNP with 2 HD120 fans in one slot and the LED's in the other. I did have a problem with my first LNP so corsair sent out a new one and now I have 8 light strips but I'm not using all of them at the moment. I did manage a basic hack to get my LNP to use 5 strips in one port by making a splitter cable and hooking up two strips at the end of the loop, but I don't dare try any more than that in case it kills it ha ha

Yeah I get what you are saying dude.. You can run 8 strips from one channel and You tell link they are LL fans.. but I fear the load 8 would place on one channel so I havnt done it my self... Edited by Zotty