Corsair Community

Corsair Gaming Headset Software 2.0.37

Corsair James

If you have a 1500v1 using the 1.1.1 drivers fixes that if you use Windows 7 support.

Personally I would love it if they kept the sound qualkity of that driver with the 3D positioning of 2.0.35...

It has been too long, been waiting since April 2012. We are really in need of an update. C'mon Corsair! You can do eeet!

i use the same drivers on windows 8.1 but in windows 7 compatibility mode these are the only ones that work properly for me on Win 8.1:roll:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just bought the V2100 and installed this software. It won't even so much as load - seriously?

On top of this it looks like there hasn't been an update since October 2013. If I don't get a proper response from corsair or a new update isn't released then this will be the last purchase I ever make from these guys. Which is sad that the driver software has to let down such great hardware.

Okay, so I got it working with the Razor software. It's been mentioned a few times on here so I guess we may as well link it?

http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/surround

It took my headset from a generic stereo set to a surround system that literally blew me away!

The cons are that there is a loss of functionality with my V2100's in that the volume roller no longer works.

Shame on you Corsair. Why does your software and customer service have to suck so bad?

• 2 weeks later...
Why does your software and customer service have to suck so bad?

My experience with customer service to do with things like RMA have been overall very good, since i had to RMA my V2000's three times due to the cracked earcup issue they suffered with.

However the driver's, forum communication and general speed of development of these drivers on issues that have been requested since 8.1's release has been piss poor. It's a shame that the drivers are what lets this headset down. But Link suffers with the same problems that its the software side been the issue. Which is now reportedly changing and been "fixed"

This overall software issue does concern me with windows 10 been released in the summer of this year and may make my headset unusable if the drivers do not work as they did for a few months after 8.1's release.

I do hope corsair either puts more manpower on the job and sorts this issue out soon because having to use a competitors software to use your hardware function the way i could expect a $20 headset from wall mart to function is bonkers :confused: or at the very least be more vocal on the forums saying "We are aware of these issues you can expect something by 3 months from now" it wouldn't be perfect but at the very least it would be something.

Edited by vexed

Downloaded the 1.1 drivers for my H1500, uninstalled previous drivers, ran CC, and restarted PC. When I go to install them it unpacks a few things than a message pops up telling me to plug my usb headset in but it already is plugged in? It won't let me install them.

• 2 weeks later...
Just bought the V2100 and installed this software. It won't even so much as load - seriously?

Had this problem too, clicking the icon didn´t do *****. However, a friend of my told me to try the small icon in the "pop-up"bar. Since I dont know how to explain what I mean, I did a printscreen.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/Jonbeee/working_zpsy8eqnw8g.jpg

Works good for me, perhaps it will for you too?

ANY UPDATE?!?!? Come on Corsair you were doing so well a few months back and now you have dropped off again. We have many users looking forward to another driver release. Also, Windows 10 is quite close.... are you working to support that OS as well?

ANY UPDATE?!?!? Come on Corsair you were doing so well a few months back and now you have dropped off again. We have many users looking forward to another driver release. Also, Windows 10 is quite close.... are you working to support that OS as well?

I posted this a while ago but any people having issues with your current drivers; try some of the old or even BETA drivers. These have all been released by corsair over the years on the forum.

This topic has the download links.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138808

tried all of them. Only the .35 seems to do anything - others just put an icon in the tray that didnt do anything.

Love the sound, just crazy loud... (and if you turn the system sound volume all the way down. It crashes ... nice)

I confirm that i'm having the same issue's .. Microphone works however the recorded volume is to low and high static noice to use it with skype. High volume speakers (correctable by using 20% volume output) and frequent hanging Corsair driver software. Software 2.0.35 and audio driver 1.0.0.30

The drivers were published in September 2014, We are now in May 2015 and still no word or fix to issues that have plagued these drivers since windows 8.1's release. If someone from corsair could answer with "we are working on solving these problems" but so far nothing has been said. I think in future i will just purchase from another manufacturer, i expected alot more from corsair as i have used many of your products in previous builds but this is just a joke.

The drivers were published in September 2014, We are now in May 2015 and still no word or fix to issues that have plagued these drivers since windows 8.1's release. If someone from corsair could answer with "we are working on solving these problems" but so far nothing has been said. I think in future i will just purchase from another manufacturer, i expected alot more from corsair as i have used many of your products in previous builds but this is just a joke.

I agree, I've had the H1500 for months but it's useless due to the too loud sound volume and unusable microphone on windows 8.1 and Corsair not mentioning a thing about a fix or new driver on ANY posts mentioning these problems on win 8.1.. This is p**s poor customer service ...

I have been using W10 with my corsair 1500 v2 and are they working "well" at least way better than what they used to work with W8.1 and 7. Now i can turn up the volume to 20% without making my eardrums bleed, and the mic is finally audible, it is not perfect bc the noise cancellation is missing and continues a bit silent.

I Hope Corsair releases a fix... it's been months, not even a status update was given.

I agree, I've had the H1500 for months but it's useless due to the too loud sound volume and unusable microphone on windows 8.1 and Corsair not mentioning a thing about a fix or new driver on ANY posts mentioning these problems on win 8.1.. This is p**s poor customer service ...

Totally agree with this guy... the support here is just lacking. We have a new version of windows also on the horizon, so maybe they are busy working with a new set for Win10 (wishful thinking on my part, ha).

Come on guys, any update/news of an update being worked on?

• 2 weeks later...

I come here to share my experience with the best driver, in my opinion, for my Vengeance 2000 headset.

The driver name is Vengeance2000SW_1_7_051512

I have used this driver across Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with this driver producing the best sound for my noggin'.

To get them to work on anything above 7 just right click the installation .exe and troubleshoot compatibility and it should work as normal.

If you are looking to download them you can visit my Dropbox here: click me I downloaded and save these from Corsair's download section for the Vengeance 2000's long ago.

Edited by Evan20x

• 1 month later...
Wow I just received my refurbished Vengeance 2100 today and I'm amazed how horrible these drivers are! I have my volume set at 6/100 and that seems to be as loud as I can handle it. The microphone also doesn't have a noise suppression so my friend who I was on a Skype call with tonight mentioned how my old headset ($20 garbage) actually sounded better and was less noisy... I guess I'll be looking around for workarounds and optimizations for a few days but I'll be sending these back if this is actually what my money bought me.

Also having issues using the stock Windows driver on Windows 10 with crackling when audio plays. If you install the latest Corsair driver or select anything other than stereo playback then the headset will not work at all. New drivers are desperately needed.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I made the jump and upgraded to Windows 10, forgetting the nightmare my Corsair 1500s are. Surprise surprise... volume is deafening loud when set to anything over 5... and the microphone is still unusably quiet.

Thanks again Corsair! I had been planning on building a new PC, was considering your hardware after forgetting my previous issues. So thanks for the reminder of your service levels.