View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 04:21 PM
DemonElectronix's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978430
DemonElectronix Reputation: 10

Im going to get onboard with the grievance of having the lighting effect switching to full rainbow when booting or shutting down the system. I strongly feel that this is what make the few people that dislike RGB dislike them to in the first place. The idea behinnd RGB lighting in a particular build is to have total control over the color scheme and have the versatility that can accomidate anyones needs. The fact that one cannot set the lighting profile and have the system disply ONLY that profile at all times or have it defult to completely off when booting or shutting down pretty much sucks. I am switching over from NZXT Hue+ and the Hue+ does not do this. This needs fixing soon. Im embarrased to show off my new multi thousand dollar build until it does.

There are several other issues that should be dealt with as well, but I understand that things take time to fix. Ine issue at a time and I feel that this should be the first one fixed as it is the most disappointing problem of them all that Ive seen so far with the new Corsair RGB lighting system.

Last edited by DemonElectronix; 10-31-2018 at 04:25 PM.