View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 04:30 PM
Gronar's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1004691
Gronar Reputation: 10

I may have fixed this but in doing so created a new problem. I'm running two copro's with the AIO. I had the copro's connected in series to one USB header on the motherboard and the AIO connected to the other. Also right next to these headers is a USB 3.1 header that I had a hub plugged into and was wondering if maybe all those together is causing too much of a power draw? (I'm not an electrical engineer so this is a SWAG at it from me.)

I totally uninstalled iCUE including registry entries, shut down and did some rewiring. Now I have each of the copro's going to the two motherboard headers and the AIO connected to the header on copro #1. I have another USB 3.1 header on the side of the board so switched that hub over to it. Booted back up, reinstalled iCUE (3.15.101), setup the fans and light strips and all is working fine, no USB disconnect sounds (except for an initial one when I launch iCUE, I don't have it set to run on startup, don't get any after it is up) and I no longer have the device descriptor error in devman, even after reboots.

Problem is now the RGB from the h100I flickers. Every 30 seconds to a minute the two fans connected to it and the actual cooler lights will flicker. Have tried repairing iCUE to no avail. So close to having it all run perfect, any ideas?