Corsair Community

Corsair Void dead won't charge or turn on.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the headset is in bootloader mode. It should be detected as Avnera AV6302 under Devices and Printers when plugged in.

If the headset is not in bootloader mode, it will be detected as a VOID Wireless Gaming Headset under Devices and Printers when plugged in.

If you are getting a unknown device, Try a different USB port and microUSB cable and see if that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Whelp same thing happend to me except i think mine is dead. Ive had this headset for a whopping 3 days. Worked for 2 days. Now when i turn it on, the lighting turns green for 1 second then shuts off. Thought it was dead battery but when i charge, i get no lights. CUE software has a red circle that says "device malfunction" tried uninstalling drivers, and now when i plug into computer i hear a sound but nothing tries to install. Submitted an RMA

Whelp same thing happend to me except i think mine is dead. Ive had this headset for a whopping 3 days. Worked for 2 days. Now when i turn it on, the lighting turns green for 1 second then shuts off. Thought it was dead battery but when i charge, i get no lights. CUE software has a red circle that says "device malfunction" tried uninstalling drivers, and now when i plug into computer i hear a sound but nothing tries to install. Submitted an RMA

**UPDATE**

replugged in the wireless adapter and all of a sudden started working again... gonna keep an eye on this. Cancelled the RMA for now

My Void's decided to not start up yesterday morning.

I found my self really frustrated and could not deal with international postage, so i opened the headset myself.

On the right side i found a wire pinched under the battery, a bit of soldering and voila my Void's are working again.

Not really the craftsmanship i expected from Corsair.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It's actually going into bootloader mode. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send how to fix it.

Chris if you can help mine Void se i buy them on october and was working fine not power up at all but pc usb sound him connected

Chris is no longer with Corsair.

If you would like Corsair's assistance with your problem, you can call via Skype by calling their toll free number or by submitting a ticket via Corsair's Support portal.

Alternatively, If your headset shows no sign of life, Put the headset into bootloader mode and restore it via CUE. instructions can be found here;

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=152196

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...