Corsair Community

what a bad support (TICKET # 863307)

but I wonder how does corsair get some people to work?

I gave the order number 3000 times but asked for the invoice I had never received from the website I had to take the photo from the site with my order but several days have passed but no answer.

I am speechless for really bad support and they are not courteous either.

TICKET # 863307

• Corsair Employee

Hello Superino,

We are still currently working on your ticket, we have to go through certain procedures to get a commander pro to our office flash it and send it out to you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but it does take some time to get resolved.

Best,

Wootaru

Hello Superino,

We are still currently working on your ticket, we have to go through certain procedures to get a commander pro to our office flash it and send it out to you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but it does take some time to get resolved.

Best,

Wootaru

thank you, it was enough to write it on my ticket, no one made itself felt even if I asked

• Corsair Employee

Hi Superino,

We have to send in the unit to our engineers to get flashed and fix it before sending it out to you. There is another important step needed compared to the normal RMA/Replacement process. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but they are working as fast as they can.

Best,

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

another disservice because of you yesterday I had to receive the package but I didn't receive anything contact dhl is tell me that the sender (corsair) to blocked the shipment is coming back but why? time goes by and they are always without commander.

here is the tracking number dhl 3203349763.

• Corsair Employee

Hello Superino,

The reason that the one that was sent to you was blocked is because the shipping warehouse changed when I sent out the item to the nearest shipping hub. They thought they could help because they had the part and they were closer, but it wasn't the fixed part that we had the engineers work on for you.

I am sending you the tracking number that you need to look for.

Best,

Wootaru