Corsair Community

k95 plat issue

Baddawg865

So i bought a k95 PLat over a week ago. Im sitting in discord and look down and my keyboard is inputting z over and over. I fiddle and clean it. Everything seems ok. About 5 minutes go by and my w starts doing the same thing. I have done all the resets and thought that fixed it. Started playing a game and my keyboard decides to start taking about 200 screenshots.Then starts pressing other random keys. Has anybody had this problem? This is my first corsair product, and needless to say i am not very happy right now. Any help would be appreciated.

So i bought a k95 PLat over a week ago. Im sitting in discord and look down and my keyboard is inputting z over and over. I fiddle and clean it. Everything seems ok. About 5 minutes go by and my w starts doing the same thing. I have done all the resets and thought that fixed it. Started playing a game and my keyboard decides to start taking about 200 screenshots.Then starts pressing other random keys. Has anybody had this problem? This is my first corsair product, and needless to say i am not very happy right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Your problem sounds a little more extreme than what I have encountered with my K95 Platinum, but do you have an MSI motherboard by chance?

If so, check out a possible solution Slaithe might have found near the bottom of this thread. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=184035

Archived