Corsair Community

oh my god this is good!

nomadiclizard

Wow I just had a play with the iCUE software and it is *polished*. After being really disappointed with Gigabytes rgb stuff for my motherboard it blew me away. And I loved how the update pulsed yummy red firmware goodness into each dimm it made me giggle when I noticed it happening! <3

So hey I got an idea and it's a realllllly good one! As well as temperature, can you measure CPU and GPU load? Like, from 0 to 100%? And use that as the *SPEEEEED* of the effect? So like, the marquee pulsey thing would get faster and faster as the cpu loaded up!

Can we stack effects?

Like stack that with temperature so as well as the marquee pulsing faster it would start to change colour as the cpu heated up too?

That would look awesome o.o

AMAZING JOB to the devs who work on iCUE. It's really hot stuff. Even the attention to detail like taking into account the CPU when spacing travelling colour effects so they bounce back and forward properly... short of modelling the whole thing in 3D and ray casting the bounces you couldn't have done a better job. That'd look pretty hot too. Are the RGB LEDs in the dimms individually addressable? How quickly? Is it an open standard? Can I write to like, the i2c bus in linux and make them do stuff? :D :D :D

This is so good!

Archived