Corsair Community

will only boot to BIOS

pigeonfarmboy

• 4 weeks later...

I guess it's just a rule at Corsair to take at least 1 month to resolve issues. My returned defective system was received over a week ago and still the refund is not processed.

PATHETIC customer service. With exception to Stormshadow's assistance on here, this is the absolute worst experience I've ever dealt with even beating out cable companies. Congrats, your team has reached a new low.

• Corsair Employee
I guess it's just a rule at Corsair to take at least 1 month to resolve issues. My returned defective system was received over a week ago and still the refund is not processed.

PATHETIC customer service. With exception to Stormshadow's assistance on here, this is the absolute worst experience I've ever dealt with even beating out cable companies. Congrats, your team has reached a new low.

thank you for your feedback. I can understand your frustration, I wish it has been a smoother experience for you during all of this. I'm going to follow up with you ticket again and see what's going on, in case it still need some action. Do let me know if you are having any challenge.

And after calling again today to check status I'm told it would be taken care of. Just got an email that you're still waiting on the warehouse to verify the unit was received. Again your company has taken my money hostage for an unacceptable period of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting on refund. Foul language filters will not allow me to properly express my anger.

I will never consider buying another product from Corsair based purely on the customer service I have experienced. I hope I'm the only one that has had this level of problems.

Archived