Corsair Community

iCue and Commander Pro fan curve problem

Shinchan

I am new to the iCue. I been using Link forever.

My setupL

Corsair H150i

Corsair Commander Pro (All 6 Fan hook up).

1 ML 140, 5 ML 120 RGB.

Install the newest iCUe. Fan is going full blast (around 1600).

SO, i apply the quiet to all 6 fan. and they only drop to 1400. Can someone tell me how to adjust fan curve? I try to apply QUiet... Balance.. Performance to all 6 fans. They dont seem to vary too far from 1500+-100. Which is super loud.

Any help? For now, I uninstall iCue and went back on Corsair Link.

Don't use the three presets for the Commander Pro. They are tied to CPU temperature since that is the only thing everyone is guaranteed to have in every system, but it makes for a bad control variable. Additionally, there are sporadic reports of some weird behavior on the Quiet profile, like what you are describing.

Better choices for most people are either GPU temp or coolant temp (for you H150i temp). You can use GPU temp for rear exhaust or for intake fans to help balance the air exchange. For some layouts or in mostly CPU heavy load systems, coolant temp makes more sense. Each fan can be set individually or in groups. I can't quite figure out your layout of case from the description above. You should leave the 3 H150i radiator fans on the H150i. There is no advantage to running them from the Commander Pro. I am not sure if those are in your ML total or not.

Use the + symbol in the Performance Tab, Commander Pro to create a new "cooling mode". This is your custom curve. Control variable is under the sensor drop down menu at the top of the graph. Points self explanatory, although you may want to enter data in the two boxes for rpm and temp rather than drag points.

Archived