Corsair Community

Corsair Void Wireless Major Connectivity issues

coreyS

About a month ago I picked up the Carbon Corsair Void Wireless RGB from my local BestBuy. The first week was amazing with no trouble. Though recently I have had serious issues with the headset cutting out and randomly beeping. The headset will also always only blink red no matter if I change the colors in CUE. (I have only one profile) I had it plugged straight into the motherboard for the first few weeks. Then the issue started, me thinking it was connectivity made the dongle more visible and plugged it into the Anker 4 port usb data hub on my desk. Which is about 2 feet in front of me in open air. So there is nothing in between the connection to cause a disruption. I also have no other wireless devices which would interfere with the connection. I have my headset on charge most of the time so it is almost never dead. I have already attempted re-pairing the headset many times using a paper clip. (PC specs are uploaded)

Any help or recommendations are appreciated, Thank you.

I've been having this issue too recently and I wonder if it's from the CUE 2.15.83 update. Recommend uninstalling and reinstalling CUE. Going to try that myself.

Edit: So far so good, haven't had any disconnects. I updated CUE from 2.14 to 2.15 through the UI updater. I should know by now on any new update to uninstall and reinstall CUE, lol.

Archived