Corsair Community

CUE 2 wont let me import custom files within CUE 2

CameronEB

As per the tittle says i cant install profiles from within CUE through the download custom profiles tab. I click import an nothing happens. No profiles are imported the button just doesn't seem to do anything. I can download the profiles from elsewhere such as rgb share and import them through the external import option.

Hey, hey!

Me too! It hasn't been working for a week and a half for me, even before I updated to 2.24.35. Yet since updating it still is broken and I can no longer use my dpi buttons on my mouse to flip forward/back the dpi settings.

At least you can download off RGBShare. For me the reCaptcha just has a checkbox to continue and no image. I even tried to use the Corsair's UK link but it just defaults back to my current location when the page loads and it stays the same for me.

Very frustrating!

Following the reveal of CUE 3 (iCUE), they stated the Community Share is being converted to that file system. That is not ready quite yet. In the meantime, you can try and make your own profiles rather than wait for someone to make one for you. There are also some individual hosts still sharing CUE 2 profiles.

• Corsair Employee
We're aware that RGB Share currently appears to be broken.

In the mean time, check out the community repositories that feature many of the same profiles that were on RGB Share:

https://alex.krastev.org/featured_profiles

https://lewisgerschwitz.com/corsair.html

A number of issues were being had with RGB Share so it's being re-worked and will relaunch sometime later this year. The links above are excellent resources to check out some of the same profiles that were on RGB Share anyway.

Archived