Corsair Community

Glaive: Sidebuttons not working

CrysKilljoy

Hey guys.

so I've seen posts of 2009 until now stating issues with the sidebuttons of the glaive, I only see "same here" but no solutions and I think it's time for Corsair to change something.

I genuinely love the hardware but CUE and iCUE really need improvements.

So the sidebuttons work internally, so I can see the RGBs react to clicks, but no Windows or gamefunction react to it. no forward or back in browser, and nothing else. They only work when I end iCUE. But that's no way to use it, as my profiles are properly set up (nothing to change the sidebuttons, though) and I use not only a corsair mouse, but also other Corsair peripherals (Void Wireless, K70 MK.2, H115i).

I really hope, that there will be a major update to iCUE, as it runs too slow, unreliably and even though the functionality is truly amazing, there are still things to add and improve.

• Corsair Employee

Thank you for the feedback. We will certainly forward it ahead.

The side buttons tend to be some kind of driver issue. Many issues with Corsair Utility Engine can be solved by performing a clean reinstall of the software. This is a little different from just uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Please perform the steps below:

- Please make sure to install all updates for Windows. .

- Install RevoUninstaller: http://download.cnet.com/Revo-Uninstaller/3000-2096_4-10687648.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button

- Run RevoUninstaller

-Select iCUE, and then select uninstall

- Restart your computer

- Reinstall CUE.

Archived