Corsair Community

570x replacement panel AUSTRALIA

simplyshredded

• Corsair Employee
Nope. Corsair doesn't give a rat's *** about customers in Australia.

You pay a premium for Corsair products and they offer nothing in support except for "go buy it from eBay or Amazon", often at 400-500% markup if you can find it at all.

First, this isn't true. We do care.

@simplyshredded: Put in a RMA ticket and PM me the number. I'll send you a replacement glass as a one time courtesy.

@Verintrix, AU has very high tarrifs and shipping is expensive. A lot of our vendors don't want to carry spare parts for those reasons (outside of inventory space). These are all outside of our control but our warranty still applies nonetheless so if you have a problem with a defective product, we will help. Be more positive eh?

First, this isn't true. We do care.

@simplyshredded: Put in a RMA ticket and PM me the number. I'll send you a replacement glass as a one time courtesy.

@Verintrix, AU has very high tarrifs and shipping is expensive. A lot of our vendors don't want to carry spare parts for those reasons (outside of inventory space). These are all outside of our control but our warranty still applies nonetheless so if you have a problem with a defective product, we will help. Be more positive eh?

Thank you so much. I can't emphasize how appreciative I am.

I definitely agree with you, Australia sucks with shipping and importing that's why I was so devastated because I knew getting a replacement panel would be a nightmare. But you have made my life so much easier!

Just know I am a very loyal corsair customer, see pic attached, definitely here to stay!! :laughing:

attachment.php?attachmentid=32250&stc=1&d=1518056523

ps theres also a corsair psu under there too... :p:

27848200_1863421310335723_1984037259_n.jpg.0f6ce3655198f038fb51b82696adbd7f.jpg

Love a happy ending me!..

It's nice to be nice :)..so would nice to see some nice posts on the subject over on Reddit and here singing the songs of praise for said support ;)... is only fair ;).. and indeed nice.. lol. helps counter the myths that are currently spread about ;)

Archived