Corsair Community

corsair sp2500 control pod - Volume not going up

rano

I've had the speakers for about 5-6 months, been working fine. Lately, on all the menus, I could normally move the round scroller once on, say the volume menu and it would make the volume go higher or lower in one go. But now it takes quite a few turns of it to move it anywhere. Same with all of the other parts of the menu. What is wrong with it?

Have you tried replugging the control pod?

If it still persists, the control pod might be faulty.

Yeah I've replugged it all, it's getting worse and worse. I'll have to send in just the control pod, right? Any idea on how good the customer service is here? haha.

Request an RMA to replace the control pod.

I'm not sure if you have to send the pod in or they just send you a replacement but RAM GUY can tell you.

Corsair is closed on the weekends which means you won't get a reply until Monday (San Francisco time).

I sent a RMA request in, and they sent me the details to mail them the control pod. However, my control pod is working perfectly now. I can rotate the scroller fine everytime, it's working absolutely fine now. Should I still send it in just incase though? I don't know what to do.

Ok now i'm really confused. I created a ticket saying my control pod wasn't working. Yesterday they sent an email saying my "Corsair Accessory Product request approved‏" then another E-Mail said that my "Your Corsair RMA product has shipped‏".

Today I got a package in the mail, it was a new control pod, attached to it was a £50 invoice form? I never ordered a new one, I'm not paying £50 for this. I haven't even sent the broken one to them? What is going on? Why have they sent me this? I thought I was meant to send my broken one in, they would either fix it or send a new one in for free?

Archived