Corsair Community

Third Corsair CX430W...

M224

Hi!

First I bought a Corsair CX430W, nice looking PSU and 430W was allright for my needs. Problem: Loose component in the PSU. RMA to the retailer.

Got a new CX430W from the Retailer. Now this unit suffers from Coil whine!

Let's see what problems the third unit will have. The retailer said that Corsair makes better PSU than Cooler Master but I really start to doubt this.

:mad:

Hi!

First I bought a Corsair CX430W, nice looking PSU and 430W was allright for my needs. Problem: Loose component in the PSU. RMA to the retailer.

Got a new CX430W from the Retailer. Now this unit suffers from Coil whine!

Let's see what problems the third unit will have. The retailer said that Corsair makes better PSU than Cooler Master but I really start to doubt this.

:mad:

If you have problems with a 3rd PSU, please contact our Customer Service via the CONTACT tab on our homepage and explain what has happened and that you have had multiple RMAs. We will take care of you as this is not typical and we do not want to lose a customer. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Also, let us know if any of the troubleshooting tips in our sticky section help at all. ::pirate::

If you have problems with a 3rd PSU, please contact our Customer Service via the CONTACT tab on our homepage and explain what has happened and that you have had multiple RMAs. We will take care of you as this is not typical and we do not want to lose a customer. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Also, let us know if any of the troubleshooting tips in our sticky section help at all. ::pirate::

Hi Yellowbeard.

I managed to plug in all the cables in my old HP-computer and the whining is still there. I will talk to my retailer and try to get a TX650 instead.

Cheers! ::pirate::

Hi Yellowbeard.

I managed to plug in all the cables in my old HP-computer and the whining is still there. I will talk to my retailer and try to get a TX650 instead.

Cheers! ::pirate::

If your retailer can't or won't help you, PM me here please and I'll see what I can do for you. Again, we're sorry for the hassle and thank you for being cool about it. ::pirate::

If your retailer can't or won't help you, PM me here please and I'll see what I can do for you. Again, we're sorry for the hassle and thank you for being cool about it. ::pirate::

Yes I will keep in touch if they won't help me out. Thanks for all support. :cool:

Archived