Corsair Community

Request full table confing CMK32GX4M4A2800C16

CorsairUser

I need RMA my memory module its vengeance low profile bus 2800 . its defective product couz XMP profile is not present on my Asus X99 E WS

memory still can use but its run at default 2133 . with out XMP I Cant do anything. and with out memory My pc cant be use.

I not have credit card . but I know ppl is have credit card. I need memory is for use in my pc so I ask corsair to send spare part to me first and I deposit it with money in credit card and after corsair recive my RMA item, Corsair will return money to his credit card.

Well if have any better solution please lets me know about it. But I focus is I have one pc in my room and its must be open every day

2800 IS an overclock.

i asked you in your other thread to post a pic of CPU-Z mem and SPD tabs. and what CPU. not every CPU is capable of 2800

hi . its already confirm problem at memory . couz it test by computer shop . they have extra memory for test my pc . please back to my original post.

do you not want help?

You have all the info you need at your fingertips download cpu-z and run it. The spd tab will give you all the information you are asking for. If you will not run thia program and see ALL the SPD info you are asking for then you will not find that info here.

Just run the program for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!

hi

I done it.

I bought other 16 gig module from local store. and its work well .

Corsair DDR4 16 gig . boot with 2 profile and its overclock my cpu strap to 125

all I need is just fill 1.35 voltage in mem box and 1.1 or cpu box.

its confirm my DDr 2800 need RMA . its come with out XMP profile

and it stable. atm

Archived