Corsair Community

h100i leak ...

venetis

Oh ****! Sorry to hear that dude. I've heard stories of this happening but I don't think there's much that you can do, I mean no company would be willing to take the fall for it. I'm not the most experienced in this so someone with more exposure could answer it for you.

All I can say is I feel your pain :(

Good luck!

This just made me not want to buy one..I have to much money in my computer to have it ruined by a faulty product.Just to deal with corsairs bad customer service and month long RMA service..No thanks!!!!!

This just made me not want to buy one..I have to much money in my computer to have it ruined by a faulty product.Just to deal with corsairs bad customer service and month long RMA service..No thanks!!!!!

Well, thats the risk you take with water cooling. Us who use custom loops have no one to fall back on at all. At least Corsair is willing to do something about it.

@Venetis, Are you absolutely sure the MB and both GPU's are dead? I'm just asking so you don't have to send more than necessary. Shipping the MB and GPU's could be expensive depending on where you live.

i have over 7k in 2 of my builds,actually probably more and i feel ok with water cooling.nothing ventured means nothing gained,one can't get anywhere living in a plastic bubble.;):

LOL I'd say only company comparable to the quality of service u get from corsair would be evga. N any RMA will take at least 2-4 weeks with shipping back n forth unless u pay crazy shipping costs or live beside corsair.

Ok good news the motherboard is safe but the vga are fried ... I will try one more test . In case I use the damage claim option do I send the vga only and rma the h100i the classic way or do I send them both ?

Archived