Corsair Community

iCUE Questions

shadow664

Hello everyone, I have a few questions about iCue

im trying to set custom curves for all of my fans and pump, but i cant seem to figure out how to set a speed above 4000 rpm for my pump, when i set it to a fixed % itll spin upto 48** rpm but in the custon curve it caps at 4000, is there a way to exceed that?

is there anyway to change the icon from a fan to a pump?

also is there a program like hwinfo that doesnt affect ICue? or is there a way to resolve the issue between both programs?

Thanks for your help!

Hello everyone, I have a few questions about iCue

im trying to set custom curves for all of my fans and pump, but i cant seem to figure out how to set a speed above 4000 rpm for my pump, when i set it to a fixed % itll spin upto 48** rpm but in the custon curve it caps at 4000, is there a way to exceed that?

Not without setting it to a fixed percentage. Most of us actually want a lower range ... or to at least be able to set the max.

is there anyway to change the icon from a fan to a pump?

Nope.

also is there a program like hwinfo that doesnt affect ICue? or is there a way to resolve the issue between both programs?

Thanks for your help!

As long as it doesn't try to access the Corsair devices to read them, apps like HWInfo work fine. What you'd have to do is stop iCue and the Corsair Service, open HWInfo, disable all of the Corsair devices in HWInfo and then start the Service and iCue.

Thanks For the reply!

ya i can understand not wanting to run the pump at 4800 rpm, but it can so i would like to be able to end my curve at max rpm although it should never hit it

and thanks for the heads up about hwinfo, i was using an older version that didnt have the corsair option

another question i have, i have 4 temp sensors plugged in, but on the Icue dashboard its only showing the graph for sensor #1, is there a way to get all 4 sensors showing there?

Thanks For the reply!

ya i can understand not wanting to run the pump at 4800 rpm, but it can so i would like to be able to end my curve at max rpm although it should never hit it

and thanks for the heads up about hwinfo, i was using an older version that didnt have the corsair option

another question i have, i have 4 temp sensors plugged in, but on the Icue dashboard its only showing the graph for sensor #1, is there a way to get all 4 sensors showing there?

I would start by exporting any profiles that you have where you want to save anything (Fan Curves, etc). Make sure you check "DIY Performance". Exit iCue and stop the Corsair Service. Then, delete everything the %ProgramData%\Corsair\Cue and %AppData%\Corsair\Cue. Restart the Corsair Service and then iCue. This will force iCue to rebuild everything.

I've not had any issues with either of my CoPro sensors ... you might also want to check that they are on correctly. I have put one on incorrectly and that causes it to not read the values. You may also want to try to flash the firmware; even if you have the latest sometimes forcing the flash gets things working again.

OK, so they are there. That's good.

It's just on the dashboard that they don't show? Did you ever drag them out of the Commander Pro window in the dashboard? If so ... remove the CoPro from the dashboard window (by clicking on the trash can) and the re-add it. That should do the trick.

If not, let me know ... there is a nuclear option. But let's avoid that if we can.

ya they were showing up initially on the commander window but not the dashboard screen, i didn't realize dragging was an option

i have already wiped everything in the "appdata" and Programdata" folders and restarted the program.

everything is working now, Thanks!

Archived