Corsair Community

I recently found Corsair H80 and H100 at a Swedish retailer

Pellefan

Yes, it's true. With pictures and price.

I've e-mailed both Corsair and the retailer about this without any answers.

The links are removed now but I got screenshoots of them though.

When will they be announced?

They never talk about upcoming / rumored products before an official press release.

Having said that, Computex is coming up and Corsair has announced products there before, so if they have any new products to be announced, that would be my guess as to where they'd announce it.

Ok first opinions from me then :D: .

I prefer the mounting system from the Asetek versions - H50 / H70 , seems more " enginered " if maybe a little trickier to fit but again looks more robust .

Looks like it will have the link system on it but all that introduces is more cables when either your system board or a fan controller can do that for you already as the pump speed should presumably stay fixed ? .

Looks like the pump is bigger in the pics than the H60 but could be me so maybe a new revision ? .

personally i would like to have seen the 240 rad version with the H70 pump and mount :bigeyes:

Well we all knew the H80 at least was going to be a sure-fire future release... But wow nice going on the H100.

Honestly I find that the speed indicators and dials directly on the CPU block spoils the aesthetic... But that's just me.

But wow nice going on the H100. Honestly I find that the speed indicators and dials directly on the CPU block spoils the aesthetic... But that's just me.

With Asetek releasing the Waterchill C very soon i had very little doubt Corsair wouldn't release some sort of dual 120 rad cooling set up. And yes whatever that dial is for destroys the aesthetics:mad:

This is the first and only cooling solution I have seen from Corsair that looks like it could outperform my NH-D14, I am definitely getting the H100 first day available. It looks like it will custom fit perfectly up into the 650D chassis. My only concern is the pump noise, I am planning to install two Noctua 6dB fans on the H100 but if the pump puts out 20 or 30dB, then it sort of defeats the purpose! Anyway, I hope we get some great information on these new Hydro coolers at Computex in what 9days now? Along with the new Platinum Series PSUs!;)

Thats a speed indicator? and a control dial? Oh man, I love it, hold back the drool!

This is the first and only cooling solution I have seen from Corsair that looks like it could outperform my NH-D14, I am definitely getting the H100 first day available. It looks like it will custom fit perfectly up into the 650D chassis. My only concern is the pump noise, I am planning to install two Noctua 6dB fans on the H100 but if the pump puts out 20 or 30dB, then it sort of defeats the purpose! Anyway, I hope we get some great information on these new Hydro coolers at Computex in what 9days now? Along with the new Platinum Series PSUs!;)

Thats a speed indicator? and a control dial? Oh man, I love it, hold back the drool!

While i'm with you on the hope side , the H100 is similiar to the old Coolit ECO240 which did'nt do so well in reviews , lets see if the new pump / plate help this time around , also was hoping this would be ready for the new link control but if it has knobs on the pump maybe not , not gonna be taking the side of me case just to change the pump speed so hoping that's not what they are :biggrin: .

While I'm with you on the hope side , the H100 is similar to the old Coolit ECO240 which didn't do so well in reviews

I very much doubt this one will be "much" better the reason being that the only thing that will have changed will be the block the rad is the same the only way you can increase performance otherwise is with a double thickness rad (H70 for example) which funnily is what Asetek are doing.

At the end of the day it will keep (probably) a decent overclocked processor cool which is what its intended to. It does at times astound me how many people whine when they complain that LCLC's aren't keeping their overclocked i7's etc... cool enough:roll: Price dependant I'll probably pick one up launch week.

I very much doubt this one will be "much" better the reason being that the only thing that will have changed will be the block the rad is the same the only way you can increase performance otherwise is with a double thickness rad (H70 for example) which funnily is what Asetek are doing.

It is a bit of a strange one , in my eyes the older Asetek products are well engineered whereas Coolit seemed a bit cheap especially with there snapping plastic barbs and less than robust mounting systems which is why i bought Corsair over Coolit in the past , i would hope there will be more Corsair / Asetek products coming but if not that " other " case company have now started bringing up Asetek re-badges ;): .

• 2 weeks later...
I'll also be looking at the H100 to complement my 650D. Looks like I can mount it from the top of the case with out much of a problem. Should be sweet! Think I'm going to have to find a Sandy Bridge that I can overclock!

Archived