Corsair Community

RGB headphone stand

Halko Proude

I just recently discovered headphone stands and I think they would be a great nice-to-have product for my VOID usb headset. The coolest ones also double as hubs with USB 3.0 ports, and the only ones with RGB lighting were DIY projects.

Here's your chance, Corsair. You can mass produce the first headphone stand with RGB lights. Give it extra USB ports, and let it be customizable by CUE.

I'd buy it...

• 2 months later...
Ha, you were on Reddit recently as well with the same topic. Bro I want that stand so bad. It would calm my OCD and bring a new heightened level of uniformity to my command center!!! I've been looking at corsair's website regularly for new products. Soon is just not enough!!

• Corsair Employee
I just recently discovered headphone stands and I think they would be a great nice-to-have product for my VOID usb headset. The coolest ones also double as hubs with USB 3.0 ports, and the only ones with RGB lighting were DIY projects.

Here's your chance, Corsair. You can mass produce the first headphone stand with RGB lights. Give it extra USB ports, and let it be customizable by CUE.

I'd buy it...

Im holding you to your word if we have such a product which "may" have exactly what you're asking....and its not made of plastic...

Folks,

That stand is real. I am at PAX West and they have many of those on display at their booth.

• It is made of aluminum. Incredibly sturdy.
  • Rgb at the base, can be controlled like the other corsair products.
  • It has 2 USB 3.0 ports and connects to the PC using single USB 3.0 cable, so it can at as a hub.
  • It has 1 3.5mm jack for analog audio headsets. The rep told me that the stand would show as a generic USB sound card.

It will be out late September. I think the serial number is SB171 or something in that tune.

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to the reps in the booth. They had you talk to the reps to get tokens for a swag machine (shirts, pins, etc.) so there was a built-in incentive to talk to humans for sure.

The first guy I spoke to gave me a date of September 25th (or around that time) and the headset would be available online. He's the one that explained me all the features the headset would have and boy did he smack that stand hard and it did not budge at all.

The 2nd rep the next day told me she believed they were slated to come out end of September but they definitely were real products. She had one at home she had been testing for a while and she liked it.

I work in the PC industry and I know that having a product on display does not necessarily mean it will be a real product any time soon. But in this case, those stands where EVERYWHERE: connected to their Corsair One machines. Showcasing their line of headsets. Fully functional. I think they are indeed a real thing.

A couple of weeks more before we know for sure if indeed they are coming out. BTW [ame=https://youtu.be/QAMvKfoIs2c?t=1m9s]Tech Syndicate/Crit TV had a short video about the stands.[/ame]

Folks,

That stand is real. I am at PAX West and they have many of those on display at their booth.

• It is made of aluminum. Incredibly sturdy.
  • Rgb at the base, can be controlled like the other corsair products.
  • It has 2 USB 3.0 ports and connects to the PC using single USB 3.0 cable, so it can at as a hub.
  • It has 1 3.5mm jack for analog audio headsets. The rep told me that the stand would show as a generic USB sound card.

It will be out late September. I think the serial number is SB171 or something in that tune.

Let me guess, it'll run $100+ because it has a Corsair logo and a few lights? They could have at least made it act like a more powerful receiver for wireless Void sets and give us our money's worth.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived