Corsair Community

Corsair Link + MSI mystic light sync = nope

errror

Corsair link detect the vengeance RGB ddr4 but i can not change the color or effect. (no button/option in the menu)

I have uninstall MSI Gaming app, uninstall MSI Mystic light and few other msi apps, rebooted .. no change.

Corsair Link doesn't allow to change RGB color on the ram.

I spent nearly 2 hours looking for answer on youtube and forums and there are just options/buttons that don't show on the Corsair Link interface on my side.

Using MSI B250 mortar board

For now i can only change the color using MSI GamingApps but the light pattern with MSI is horrible..

• Corsair Employee

You're running into not one but TWO different bugs, one on our side and one on MSI's.

The next version of Corsair Link is due in about a week and will allow you to control your Vengeance RGB; this was a blind spot for non Z-series chipsets that we've fixed.

We're also working with MSI to avoid software conflicts like the one you're seeing.

So please stand by, in a week you should have a version of Link that can manage your DRAM.

just downloaded the new patch...problem fixed

control link can now control the rgb on the ram.. i find control link better than using msi apps...

i still use msi apps to monitor cpu and gpu temp...

Can't control RGB fans.. looks like you still need commander pro.

Archived