Corsair Community

CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO, stuck on temperature lighting effect

Anaskhalifa

Hi i'm still searching for my problem with my ram and i can't get any solution

i have gigabyte AX370-Gaming-K7 motherboard in the first boot the rgb on the ram works great but then i install the rgb fusion to control the lightning effect and ICUE i try to un-install all the software and still the same, I'm on ICUE only right now but i can't control them they stuck on temperature lighting effect if i try to change it one slot turn off and stuck on one color, the support of corsair didn't respond to me i don't know why i can't create an account the show me this code, AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THE FOLLOWING ERROR CODES:

D53BA3BB-BC16-4AAD-A9DE-B95E6DF5B330

I send to the CUSTOMER SERVICE two email and i still have no answer sorry for my English guys i hope someone help me.

ram.thumb.PNG.0d1ee6a51fed8ff0fc0aced7a366f1de.PNG

Do you have the ticket ID? Please keep in mind an email is not the same as a ticket so if you sent an email we wouldn't be able to immediately see it.

-Art

I don't get any ticket i told you when i'm try to create an account on corsair support i get this code 0021D1B9AC4-DFE9-4B8E-A31E-07C576363816

and i contact the support on this web site https://www.corsair.com/us/en/contact

i don't get any email from them

• Corsair Employee
I don't get any ticket i told you when i'm try to create an account on corsair support i get this code 0021D1B9AC4-DFE9-4B8E-A31E-07C576363816

and i contact the support on this web site https://www.corsair.com/us/en/contact

i don't get any email from them

Are you using a password that's allowed? That seems to be the problem.

-Art

Archived