Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'corsair void'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Basically, my computer froze and i had to reset it after waiting 10 minutes, at the same time i turned off my computer, the headphones did a last bip and suddendly it turned itself off as well, but they wouldn't turn on back again after the computer reset, i tried leaving it charging for the whole night but to no avail. They were working well just minutes ago, they weren't charging at the time and the computer still recognizes it as connected, it is a bit old as it still has firmware 0.15 but again, no working lights or any signal that is working apart from the computer recognizing it and i can't conect it with an usb to the computer for an update or something because the corsair app doesn't recognize it as connected for an update (i just installed the app)
  2. Hi, I have had this problem that my mic is muted (and the voice says Mic Feedback On/Off whenever I press the button once) and can't be unmuted since 3.33.246, and have tried almost every 3.xx version and none of them have worked. I've tried pretty much every solution that I could have found (clean install of iCUE, uninstalling drivers, older/newer versions of iCUE) and none have worked. The headphones work perfectly with iCUE on another computer, so I assume it's a problem with iCUE/Windows. Does anyone have a solution to this? I plan on backing up my computer today and clean installing Windows, as someone said that it fixed their issue.
  3. So I've been using the Corsair Void Elite Wireless for a little over a year now. I've only had a few problems here and there with low mic audio or just the buggy ICUE software, but other than that I absolutely LOVE this headset! I'm not planning on switching anytime soon and I think it's a great choice for a gaming headset. With that said, however, I found that within my year of using this headset I have not once used the audio wheel button (push down, not the actual volume wheel) intentionally or found any use for it whatsoever. As it is now I think the functionality for the wheel is completely useless, especially since most people will only stick to one audio preset while they use this headset. The initial reason I thought about this was because I wanted to find a way to pause my music easily without being at my keyboard since I'm not always there, so I looked into the ICUE settings and found no way to rebind the button (quite a letdown considering that I had no other use for this button and it would be very useful). I think it would be an amazing feature to be able to remap this button to another media key or any key in general. My other corsair product (K95) is fully remappable and I know everyone loves that functionality! I can't imagine many people use the button for the current function that it serves today, however, simply adding in the feature to rebind the volume wheel button and mic button would be of great use to anyone who doesn't use them. Please consider adding this feature, and anyone who feels this would be useful please let Corsair know! Thank you! :D:
  4. I recently bought the Corsair Void wired headset that comes with a Dolby 7.1 USB adapter. I went into the CUE to mute the sidetone so I will stop hearing myself when I talk on PC, but I also use these headsets for my ps4 and when I connect them to the ps4 I always hear myself and it's very annoying. Any way I can make it go away on console?
  5. After messing around with settings and uninstalling and deleting files I found a fix that may help :) Go into settings and then devices, and find your headset and remove it. Once that's done unplug the headset and put it back in it should fix all of the issues. Hope I could help anybody :loveeyes: