Corsair Community

Clear 400C Compact Mid-Tower Case and H115i

cacaocaca

Hi guys is compatible the H115i with Clear 400C Compact Mid-Tower on the site say just H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110 but is true or need just update ?

I managed to squeeze a H115i in this case but it is a squeeze it will only fit on the internal front of the case and the the fans attach then the rad to the fans has to be done this way round or it won't fit as it will hit the hard drive plastic cover.

So its fans 1st then rad and push it as high in the case as possible the rad touched the internal cables from the Power Button, hdd LED, audio, external USB led etc but was not a big issue at the inside top of the case.

I managed to squeeze a H115i in this case but it is a squeeze it will only fit on the internal front of the case and the the fans attach then the rad to the fans has to be done this way round or it won't fit as it will hit the hard drive plastic cover.

So its fans 1st then rad and push it as high in the case as possible the rad touched the internal cables from the Power Button, hdd LED, audio, external USB led etc but was not a big issue at the inside top of the case.

What model of cooler hydro is it [ame]

[/ame] and i have look so the radiator on front part but i dont understand so much if on front have 2 fan of radiator and another 2 fan .

I just finished a build with this case and cooler combo, and you can in fact fit it with the rad first and then the fans on the inside of the rad. It's a tricky fit, and you need to install the drive shroud before sliding the rad into place, but it does fit. Also, the rad will be pushed up against the cable coming from the case controls on the top, but it works.

What model of cooler hydro is it

and i have look so the radiator on front part but i dont understand so much if on front have 2 fan of radiator and another 2 fan .

That's an H115i and it only has fans in push / pull configuration (4 total fans). So yes, it will fit in the 400C / 460X.

Archived