Corsair Community

Neutron XT 240 Help

incbox

I am not knowledge well. And sorry for my english.

I have 240 Neutron. i buy 2-3 month ago and my problem is start 3-4 day ago. When i restart computer everythings changes back to old. Deleted files coming back and new files not saving. '' shortly its like freezed and nothing changes when restart ''

Please Help

It's likely the SSD is failing. Corsair provides a five year warranty for their Neutron line of SSDs. If you are still in warranty, submit a ticket to Corsair with your proof of purchase attached.

https://corsair.secure.force.com/

At this stage, I would highly recommend you attempt to back up your important files as soon as possible if you have not done so yet.

If you want to attempt to diagnose the issue;

Try a different SATA data cable and SATA data port on your motherboard. As you have multiple drives, You may need to reconfigure your boot device list as well.

thank you i am trying to save my data now.. but so much lost files and gives when i copy '' Error 0x8007045D: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error. '' ... allright i want to tell my another problem.

like i said i have 3 Corsair SSD

- Corsair Force GS 120GB

- Corsair Force LG SSD 240GB

- Corsair Neutron XT SSD 240GB

As you see in this picture i can't see 2 SSD's details and Firmware updates are not possible. How i can fix this issue?

we.jpg

Thanks

Can you try the drives on another computer? Do they work fine?

What motherboard model are you using?

For the Neutron drive, You may want to try a different SATA data cable and port. If that does not help try a USB dock or enclosure and see whether you can access the drive contents without error.

Archived