Corsair Community

Scimitar - Some buttons class as left clicks

Autonamus

Some buttons namely DPI Up and DPI Down (When bound to Mouse button > Forward and Back) and the middle mouse click (Scroll Wheel) act as left clicks when hovering over elements of the UI in World of Warcraft.

I use these keys a lot scroll wheel for mount, forward for toggle autorun and back for an ability I had the same keys bound to the same buttons on my Naga Epic for years without issue but with the Scimitar when I hover over any UI element and press any of those keys it acts as if I just left clicked.

I just got a reply to my ticket actually having me uninstall CUE and cleaning registry with Ccleaner (much to my annoyance with Ccleaner force installing AVAST without any way to stop it)

But that didn't solve it and my everyone I know in my guild has the same issue so I don't believe a simple fix like that is going to solve anything.

As for it happening outside of wow they act as the forward and back buttons everywhere including wow except for when hovering over a UI element (Such as a party or raid frame)

Can you take screenshots of your World of Warcraft key bindings and export your CUE profile used for World of Warcraft?

You can attach the files here.

To export your CUE profile, Click the button with two arrows located in the profiles menu.

Archived