Corsair Community

Void Pro RGB Audio Difference?

Nicula

Hello! Recently i bought myself a brand new Void Pro RGB (Wireless). I previously owned a yellow verison (wireless) of it from around two years ago and the poor thing finally up and died on me (battery).

Well the new headset came in today, i saved my sound profiles and what not and uninstalled Cue screenshotting most settings from the old one incase of this situation.

The audio in the new one sounds like a cheap 10$ dollar store stereo headset. I set up the same sound profile, have Dolby digital surround on, i checked for updates, i ran icue as administrator. Any suggestions? This audio quality is just not fathomable. I really loved my old void pro headset. Any help/suggestion's i'd appreciate. Thanks!

Edited by Nicula

Sorry was away on a 3 day vacation sorry for the delayed response, the software version if i'm looking at the correct version is 3.16.56

But i'll sy this much, and i'm not trying to knock corsair at all. I really loved my old pair and the audio quality but while i was on my 3 day vacation i was stuck in a car for 10hours both ways and i bought a cheap pair of earbuds and i legit can't tell the difference between the cheap earbuds and this new headset D: . Surely theres an issue somewhere.