Corsair Community

Cant update firmware

dragon1600

hello, i own a corsair kit for some time now, my cooling node is version 1.2.8 and i wish to update it to 1.2.11 s 19, i have the newest corsair link installed when i go to options, devices, there is a button that tells me to check for updates. well this doesnt say there is a firmware update, but i cant manually update the firmware, i dont find the button firmware update what did i do wrong. :[pouts:

• 2 weeks later...
hello everything works, i tought something went wrong but nope its updated, one more question my h100i watercooling is missing from the corsair link but everything is connected how can that be

I am happy to hear the firmware update worked. How is the H100i connected is it via USB of via a C-Link cable to your Link Commander? Does the Link Commander have the 2.0.6 firmware? From what you have said I have no ideas as to what the issue could be. Were you to post screen shots of the [uSB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels using my SIV utility I expect I would be able to tell more. You need to exit CL before running SIV. See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140665.

Archived